Eskimo kisses?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber55

Reaction score
I like to lay down on the floor when Sgt. Nibbles is out and about and lately he has been charging at me full speed and then rubbing his nose all over mine.
Its the cutest thing in the world but why does he do it?

lol mine seems content with the nose rubs then running away deal haha

Mouse does the nose-bump thing too! She never ever gives proper kisses, so I think that's just her way of showing affection.

Dotty just tries to suffocate me by licking my face all over lol- my face is always really clean and shiny by the time she's done!

mouse_chalk wrote:
Dotty just tries to suffocate me by licking my face all over lol- my face is always really clean and shiny by the time she's done!
The pictures of your "death by Dotty affection" are priceless! lol

My Toby does the nose rub/bunny kissing thing. I will lay on the floor during his scamper time, and he will charge full-speed and stop just short of me, then I get a few licks on my nose. Then, he pancakes out for his share of grooming. When I'm lazy, I just move my nose back and forth over his head. He seems to like it (he tooth purrs), then I stick my nose back under his for my kisses, then the pattern repeats. It's simple fun. lol

Badger does a lot of this. For him it seems to be a 'don't forget about me' type thing or a 'pay attention to me' something.

It's very, very sweet.

Off topic but the other day I was telling Sky he was the most important of all importants and Badger came over and nose bumped by leg and then licked all over it. How bad did I feel!

We do the eskimo kiss thing too, but we're all kind of independent control freaks in this house, and we have personal space boundaries, so it's not a common occurence.

I'm a pretty quiet, contemplative sort of person, but once in awhile, for whatever reason, one of my two rabbits may just all of a sudden run into the living room where I'm sitting, and nose bump my leg. I just figure they're thinking about me, and want to run in and say "hey!" :D Or something else. :p Who knows?

Latest posts

Back