Escape artist!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marrie

Reaction score
Powder decided he didn't want to go to bed when I put them to bed normally today and managed to push his cage off it's base by pushing his weight against it and squeeze out of a hole I have no idea how he fit through given how big he is! :confused2:

So I guess i'll be figuring out some way to secure the panels to the base now... thinking a drill and some ties will be in my boyfriends near future since I am awful with power tools. lol

:) Powder, I like the name. Hehehe :) It sounds like your boy is a good escaper. My husband made a cage for our girl, it's about 120 Cm height and quite wide. Somehow one morning she managed to jumped out from the top ( we didn't leave the top open it was all closed ). Good luck with those tools :)I wish I could help, but I don't know if I will do any helps... power tools...hmmm... I'm no good at it either. :D

We secured it so he can't push against it to push it off it's base and he spent 20 minutes shoving against it like "let me out, let me out, let me out!" lol he calmed down once we got to bed ourselves though

He gave my birdy a night fright though :( silly bun

My cats work to help spring Becky from her cage as it just starts to get light out. Then all three of them run around the bedroom and through the halls until we get up. It's too cute and the room is bunny proofed so I'm not going to stop them. It helps me get up earlier for work. :)

That sounds adorable:)

Thankfully I don't have any other animals that can help him. He woke me up at 7am this morning pushing on it some more trying to get out. Stubborn little guy.

I don't have an alarm clock, I just have a cockatiel that wakes up the same time every morning going "turkey bird, turkey bird, turkey bird" and if I ignore him he gets louder until I come let him out. lol And I guess now a bunny that makes a bunch of noise to say he's ready to come play too. I am just their live-in servant, the house is theirs.

Hehehe :) It's amazing how smart they are. They know if they mae a loud noise, it will wake us up :D. Totally agree with MiNiLopHop, Kimiko keeps me from being late at work :D

Back