Entering Stage Right.......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babbs

Reaction score
Batman and Robin!!!!!

A little background first then the goodies!

I have infected my sister in law with my love of bunbuns and she hasnow wanted one for a few weeks. We live together so she feltcomfortable going ahead and getting one with my guidence. I printed upthe cheat sheet and gave her a few websites to look at first and shejust fell in love. I was not able to get bunbuns living here because Ididn't think she would really care for bunbuns so I just never thoughtof even asking. Come to find out I could have had one all along. And Iam not worried about it when we move because we will be buying a houseof our own and of course I can have bunbuns there!

Sister in law decided she liked the Holland Lops the best. We had plansto try to go to a breeder near. Well, we went to the local pet store toget some catfood. Then we saw our new loves! These two buns were in anawful dirty and pitiful cage. It was so sad. The bedding they were inlooked like it had not been changed in awhile. So getting a Holland Lopwent out the door and we decided to rescue these poor lil bunbuns. Theyare both males so we may run into problems with them bonding likeLyndsy is having with her precious monkeys. But we are aware of it andwill try our best.

They are the cutest lil buns ever! My sister in law's(Batman) is blackand mine is (Robin)white with what I call mascara around his eyes. Ifyou look close you can see a line of black fur going around his eyes.It is too cute. They are setting pretty well. I believe Batman alreadyhas flopped in his cage. He is more shy then Robin though. Robin likesto sniff my nose when I put it up to the cage. He will even come fromthe back of the cgae to my nose. I think he just may like me!:DWe have not had them out too much yet. Trying to let themsettle and get used to things here. Unfortunately they have to stay inthe cage unless we take them out for short play times because Sis inlaw has lil dogs that may attack them. Once moved I plan on working tomake a few rooms bunny proof so Robin can be a house bunbun in thoserooms.

Sorry I could ramble on forever. Without further keeping you from seeing the new babies......

BatmanRobin.jpg

A little cage mate kiss kiss!

KissKiss.jpg

Robin checking out my bed.

RobinOnMomsBed.jpg

RobinEats.jpg

For all you bunny tushy lovers!

RobinTushy.jpg

Batman being protective of Robin and letting me knowthat Robin says he wants that flashy thing in his face nomore!

RobinSaysNoMore.jpg

Thanks Mambo101! I think they are pretty cute too!

Bi1526, I was told by the pet store that they were both mixed. And itis funny that you ask this because I thought maybe he had some DwarfHotot in him. I had to find a picture and show everyone here and theyall agree that it looks like there may be some in his gene mixsomewhere. But we are all by far not experts at all so who knows.:pIt was just so heartbreaking to see them in the cage likethat. I would have taken all the other animals too but I think that mayhave been pushing my luck here. Pet store owners like that should haveto spend a day in those conditions!

OH!:(I remember those days... When allwas peaceful in Monkeyville! I would like to share someadvicethat a very special friend gave tome,

TAKE ALL THE PICTURES YOU CAN WHILE THEY GET ALONG!

because oneday, they might not... My boys try and fight all the time! I've got the scatches and bite marks to prove it! LMBO!:D

I do hope they stay together for you, and they are just the sweetest little guys.

Monkeys!:p

Lyndsy, I have been following your story veryclosely! :?I do hope the monkeys get back to being best budsagain. They were so cute snuggling together.

Tina, thanks. I do love snuggling bunbun pictures! They are the best! =)

Latest posts

Back