English vs giant

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiecrna

Reaction score
What's the difference between English and giant angoras? They look the same to me.

The difference is fur type.
A giant English has short fur, a giant angora has long, fluffy near on impossible hair. Size wise, they're the same.

i used to own angoras, but i think they were english (or french...?) all i know is that it was very hard to stay on top of the brushing with all that fur! :/

i used to own angoras, but i think they were english (or french...?) all i know is that it was very hard to stay on top of the brushing with all that fur! :/

I think my Zelda might be part Angora. She looks like a plain ordinary short haired dwarf rabbit most of the time. Then she has what I call a blowout and explodes with tufts of greyish fur. She's in blowout mode right now. It's too much for my poor combs, brushes and strippers to handle in one shot, and I end up doing a lot of plucking. Maybe I should save all that fur and sell it to someone who spins Angora wool.

Here she is, after 2 days and many attempts to get rid of the fuzz-butt:

20160909_180909.jpg

CUTE!

yeah the person where i got my angoras from ( i don't have angoras anymore) spinned wool like sheep's wool

Back