English Spots or Britannia Petites

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moro Ferret

Reaction score
Are there any breeders of those two breeds around Virginia? Especially English spots -- I know there are some Britannia Petite breeders here but I can't find their contact info. But I NEVER see English spots around, and I'd love to have one.

Pets or what??

I found one person in Virginia, but she no longer has them...I looked pretty hard and didn't find any with websites or adds on breeder directories anyway.

I found this person in North Carolina:
http://greenbeansrabbitry.synthasite.com/

They can be emailed at: [email protected]

I saw one on Hoobly...You'll have to inquire at your own risk of course. Not sure on the quality of them or if they still have the, but here ya go...

West Virginia: http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/1020213.html

I always start at the ARBA www.arba.net website.

From there click on the breed. And it'll take you to the breeds website... and they have the list of breeders by state. Those are registard breeders anyway.

also on the arba site there should be shows in Virginia. Check out a rabbit show, most people bring stuff thats for sale.

I would suggest the ARBA site too as they usually link to the breed club sites :)
Good luck my husband just got a pair of brittania petites ( called polish over here in the UK they are fesity little rabbits and like jumping beans lol)

Actually, the link for the ES club is missing from the breeds page. And there is no member list on the ES club site that I can see. Only 3 links to breeders, but they are in OH and MA.

I got Juliette from a breeder here in NY state - she is on the ARBA website as WatchMeRun English Spots. I always wanted an English Spot and she is a very affectionate, well handled rabbit and I could not be more pleased with her.

Denise

a friend of mine in NY raises english spots. i can get you her contact information if you want. she's got soo many different bloodlines now and soem gorgeous babies

Latest posts

Back