English lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've found that e-lops are very hard to find in Ontario. When I was looking for one a few years ago I found that there weren't very many breeders I could find; and of those I did, their websites were usually old and out of date (i.e., they no longer raised e-lops, or the website no longer worked). If you can go out of the province you might have better luck searching in BC, or south of the border.

Every so often an English lop will also be listed on kijiji too, or at some animal shelters, though this is rather rare in both cases within Ontario. A few months ago there was a bonded pair of e-lops at the Toronto Humane Society, for instance; and I did see an English lop for sale via kijiji in the Ottawa area a few years ago. Again though, it's rare. I was very fortunate to locate a breeder in London Ontario a few years back (that's where I got Yofi, my guy). Unfortunately the breeder stopped raising e-lops a few months later.

It might take quite a bit of persistence to find one...they are hard to find, but not impossible. :)

Latest posts

Back