English Lop - unspayed female

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggys Mom

Reaction score
Last month, I transported an E-Lop from Iowa backto a breeder here in Tennessee.

Aladra.jpg

The breeder just left me a message, asking if I wanted her.She had been kept inside, but this breeder has her outside.She's not happy and her allergies are flaring up.

I can't stand the thought of her being culled for meat, or worse, being miserable for the rest of her life.

I'm going to talk to hubby tonight and see if we can foster her for a while.

Laura, she is adorable.

I really hope you can help. Maybe if you foster her we can help you try and find her a home here or through local shelters and such.

What a beautiful girl

Thanks.

She's really sweet, too. She doesn't like being picked up, but she is very affectionate and loves petting.

I just can't take on another permanent one right now. My four keep me busy.

We had hertwo days last month, and my daughter fell in love with her.

Gosh look at those ears!:inlove:

I hope you do foster her, even if it's only for a short while, hopefully she'll find a permanent home, but, who wouldn't want to adopther!?:)

Michaelaand the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Ohh wow..what a pretty little girl :inlove:!! love those ears!

I hope everything goes well with this young lady and she finds a forever loving home :)

cheryl

If Raph knew how to use the computer and saw this pic, he'd be in LOVE! She is absolutely gorgeous...:inlove:

Bless you for taking her in, and may she find a very loving forever home....

Darn darn darn! Must stop myself! I want her soooooo much but I don't know where I'd put her or how I'd find time for her.:(

Bless you for taking her in. I hope she finds a great forever home soon!

Oh how georgeous!!! If I knew Tulla would let me have her, I would!!!!!! But we all know what happened last time I brought in a new bun.....

Back