Enclosure ideas needed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollie

Reaction score
Well, I didn't want to have to do it, but seen as how I can't afford to move into the only places that are available at the moment, I'm going to have to get the bunnies a run made! They already have a cage (which is about 1.5m long, two stories, each 50cm high), but I don't want them penned up in there all of the time I'm at work - I can sometimes be out of the house for 12+ hours at a time.

I'm a little limited on space (I'll be keeping them in my bedroom), the cage needs to be easily accessible (for both me and them), and I want it to obviously look good, too! Oh, and NIC cubes aren't available where I live, I also don't have a credit card/cheque book so I can't order them online, either.

Does anyone have any suggestions? What do you all have? Oh yeah, I have three buns :)

I use an indoor cage and attached a few fire guards to make a big run. Here in the UK we also find it hard and expensive to make C & C cages.

The ones you use for babies and little kids so they don't get burnt.

I had one and got the rest from family friends. You could probably get them in 2nd hand shops or you can buy them from places like Argos but they arenot that cheap.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3752393.htm

When you open them out they are suprisingly long and really easy to make a door etc.

Fireguards are a good idea, but the problem is I live in a desert country, where we don't have fire places! :p And I think my brother would freak if I asked him to pop into Argos and bring me a load of them back next week... haha! I miss Argos... I wish we had something similar over here!

Hrm... maybe I'll have to go have a look for something equivalent...

Ebay would be a good idea, but sadly the postage costs would be way too high! I've got an idea of what I want to do, so I'll speak to my brother when he gets here... which should be in the next few days or so, I think!

Will keep you all posted though... thank you for your ideas! :D

Back