Emoticons...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Fergi,

There's a free download called smileycentral.com

As they say, nothing comes for free and many people have said that it'sa spyware, so you have to be careful and be sure your computer isprotected. I won't use SmileyCentral.com at home as I'm notset up for it, but I do use it on my office computer. BuckJones said that his computer crashed a lot when he did have it, so hassince gotten rid of it.

-Carolyn

Well, it didn't exactly "crash," but I began tonotice some glitches that seemed to have disappeared now that Ijetisonned the smilies. Coincidence, perhaps, for no one elseseems to have similar problems.

Buck

I find that you can never be too cautious when itcomes to your computers. I take all on-line classes and would be S.O.L.if my computer didn't work so I would rather be safe than sorry and Iwill make the best of the emoticons available:DPlus Tony getsmad at me every time I download something soooo...better just leave itbe!

Fergi's mom

I use smileycentral on my computer at work, butlike Buck I've taken it off of my computer at home. My Norton Antivirusand my Adaware didn't like having smiley central and would identify itas spyware and ask to remove it. I did because my home computer isolder and not as good anymore as my work comp. Better safe than sorry,though I did love those little guys.

Latest posts

Back