Emo's blog.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikki

Reaction score
Today my mummy gave me a new toy. She said that it's called a "football" - I was a little uncertain of it at first because it didn't smell like anything I know, but my mummy rubbed it in my hay and...it smelt like me! I gave it a sniff and, I must say, I smell nice! So I gave this new-fangled ball-thingy a little nudge with my nose:

emo206tk.jpg

It rolled a little, but it didn't talk to me, so I don't think it wants to be friends, but I tried to give it a little hug anyway:

emo231ou.jpg

Continuing on my quest for new friends, I tried to say hello to mummy's belt in the hopes that it'd play:

emo112oj.jpg

But I had no luck there, either. It didn't want to play, so I thought I'd try to make friendscushions with the tassles on mummy's sofa by giving them a friendly nibble:

emo217td.jpg

But once again, they didn't want to play with me and mummy said I wasn't to nibble them, so I tried to help mummy read her book:

emo175bf.jpg

I didn't like mummy's book. So I decided that I'd go exploring instead and try to have an adventure:

emo274tv.jpg

I found a new hidey place, yippee:

emo332ck.jpg

After all this hard work being an explorer, I'd worked up quite an appetite and so mummy gave me my dinner. Yummy:

emoramdom4es.jpg

Afterall my efforts at making a new friend, I made a really big discovery - just like big-boy explorers do - and that's that mummy is my best friend I could have:

emoandmummy69al.jpg

Lots of love,

Emo.

Well, I got him the day before Valentine's Day, so that'll be, let me see, uhm, almost 4 weeks ago now and he was just about 8 weeks when I bought him, so almost 12 weeks or thereabouts, I'd say.

Latest posts

Back