Emmet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceilpaws

Reaction score
I adopted Emmet from a local animal shelter on January 11, 2014. I had to wait to bring him home as he had yet to be neutered, but he finally made his way into my home and heart on 1/14/2014.

Emmet is a neutered male, was approximately born in December 2012 (I'm choosing a birthday of 12/5/12) and is a broken black mutt bunny. He has loads of character and personality - he is a natural clown with a sweet and loving disposition. All in all, he is perfect for me. And, I adore him!

Emmet's start to life was a rough one. In November 2013, he was seized during a humane investigation. He was emaciated, had severe urine scald and subsequent pododermatitis, and was covered in mites. However, he made a quick recovery under the care of the shelter workers and veterinarian. And, his sad beginning now has a happy ending.

My new house rabbit is more than I could ever have hoped for. And, I hope he knows how much he is valued and loved - he deserves nothing less!

new-bunny-icon-1.jpg

Back