Emergency cards for your car window

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds very interesting. :)

I used to have an emergency thing on my window. Got it from ASPCA when I signed up for someting (?). This emergency card for car windows looks quite useful. ;)

I see that First Responders might have to get covered with this information while taking their classes. hehe. That will be an interesting part of training for me when it comes time. ;)

Emily

The founder of this has been on a few fox news stations and has a lot of information on her website.

I did all three cat dog and rabbit. All myne travel in carrier or seat belts anyway but I love the fact I can have my vets info in the car and the people on seen no it is there.

That way they go to my mothers or there vet not the pound. I had to put my address phone and 1 or 2 emergency contacts. Eahc pet basic info if there nice mean hat they look like also I can add photos so they can match each pet.

I am guessing they mail them it will take a few days or how ever long but if I get the stuff in the mail it is well worth it. I will update when I get the stuff or if I get the stuff. I put Kat not my real name but I never put my real name on anything

I got a email the first kit was free for phoenix then Storm and bosses I had to pay 25 cents for.

1.50 shipping for all three.

Not bad not bad at all. Not completly free but is anything these days.

I should get it in the mail soon. I paid through pay pal.

Wow that is really cool! I was also looking at their products, those are great things to sell.

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
The founder of this has been on a few fox news stations and has a lot of information on her website.

I did all three cat dog and rabbit. All myne travel in carrier or seat belts anyway but I love the fact I can have my vets info in the car and the people on seen no it is there.

That way they go to my mothers or there vet not the pound. I had to put my address phone and 1 or 2 emergency contacts. Eahc pet basic info if there nice mean hat they look like also I can add photos so they can match each pet.

I am guessing they mail them it will take a few days or how ever long but if I get the stuff in the mail it is well worth it. I will update when I get the stuff or if I get the stuff. I put Kat not my real name but I never put my real name on anything
I agree with everything you said. I signed up the 2 cats and rabbits.

KookieKing wrote:
Mrs. PBJ wrote:

I agree with everything you said. I signed up the 2 cats and rabbits.

Thats good it will take a few days for you to get the email. Then you go check out its 25 cent for each additional pet and 1.50 shipping. but two dollors to keep my pets safe is weel worth it.

And now two people are getting them so we can see how it goes.

Great idea - I have to get those.

To go slightly off the thread: Back when Mercy was riding in the back of my Jeep Cherokee, I think if anyone read there was a HORSE in the car they would have thought I was nuts... but she fit in the backseat perfectly. Our dwarf foals also road in the car to the vet's - Bodie would stick his nose out the window to have the wind flying through his mane - he was a special needs horse and was smaller than most Labrador Retrievers but he was cute...his half-sister Connie would sub in for Mercy in the winter when I could not get the horse trailer out in the snow to visit our nursing homes - both horses are with a friend of mine on the condition that if she cannot keep them, they come back to me. They just celebrated their 5 year birthdays this spring which is very good for dwarf horses as they can have a lot of health problems.

Denise

Well I got my safety stickers.

I like them. But if your doing more then three or four pets its not worth it you can make them at home for the same price.

They are a piece of paper and the car window sticker. I would say order one then make the rest of your pets yourself. There really nice though for a 1.50 for one pet it is worth it.

They are on a piece of paper then the window sticker.

Latest posts

Back