Elmira Rabbit Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there for sure and I'll be bringing mymom with me. I'm hoping there's a few Flemmies, for sale or not, justso she can see what they're like.

Has anyone found out the location? I haven't had time to call either of the organizers.

ARBA site lists: RR3 2415 10th Side Road, Tecumseth, Tottenham. (near Waterloo?)

Shuu, i'd love to see some Flemmies! i've never seen one cept pics.

Nicole

It sounds like fun. I've never been to a show.

Oh my goodness they may sell Flemmies. OH how I want one & aLionhead to. Oh Hubby would kill me. But he'd fallin love.

Soooska

Nicky Snow wrote:
ARBA site lists: RR3 2415 10th Side Road, Tecumseth,Tottenham. (near Waterloo?)

Shuu, i'd love to see some Flemmies! i've never seen one cept pics.

Nicole
Great! Thanks for finding out the location. That's fantastic! I'm in Kitchener-Waterloo. :cool:

Dang! That's a bit of a drive for us.

Wait a minute, even if it was next door, we still couldn't go, as we're moving that weekend!

Probably for the best, knowing us we'd walk out with a Flemish...which I still secretly fantasize about.

We already have plans for this Saturday to go toa Home Show. Mike Holmes is there and we both absolutely love thatshow. Yeah, I know, we're pretty sad......

However, I'm going to look up the address and if it's not too far,maybe we can do both! I think the Home Show is all weekend actually andmaybe we can go on Friday or something. :)

Finally found where the show is in my area.Can't go though, which is too bad. Dave has to work that day and it'san hour drive one way. :(

Haha, don't remind me. I'm too excited already.Though if you find any more info, let me know, eh? I don't want to missanything. :cool:

Sure thing. I'll probably ring someone next weekto find out times and stuff. Are you still having some Flemish fever?Cause i think i've really fallen for Pals.

Nicole

I'm in the midst of convincing my mom we need aflemish. If you're gonna call, could you possibly find out what kind ofbreeds are going to be there (I really just mean if therell be a fewflemmie breeders. lol) and the general size of it? Hopefully they'llhave Pals, I'd love to see one. Thanks. :D

Latest posts

Back