Elliot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I wanted to post a tribute for my sweet Flemish boy, Elliot. I lost him last week. He was not quite 2 and it was a huge shock. I had him necropsied by my vet and he had a heart defect. I'm actually quite lucky to have had him as long as I did.

Elliot was part of a bonded pair with my French Lop, Timothy. Tim and I are both completely lost without him. It is just too sad to see Tim laying in the cage all alone. Elliot will never be replaced in our hearts and he will live on forever there.

Jen

"I have sometimes thought of the final cause of [pets] having such short lives and I am quite satisfied it is in compassion to the human race; for if we suffer so much in losing a [pet] after an acquaintance of ten or twelve years, what would it be if they were to live double that time?"
Sir Walter Scott

I'm so sorry. :sad:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope he and Tiny get together at the bridge and binky free...

I'm so sorry, Jen. :(

Binky free, Elliot!

:pray::rainbow:***see you on the other side***

I'm so sorry for your loss

Sorry to hear of your loss of Elliot,
Binky free Elliot :angelandbunny:

I'm so sorry- binky free little guy :rainbow:

Jen

I'm so sorry. Big bunnies seem like so much fun. It is wonderful that you were able to give him a happy life that was longer than he would have had without the best care. Binky free, Elliot.

I am sorry to hear about Elliot - he and Remy can keep each other company.

Binky free, Elliot...

Denise

Latest posts

Back