Edmonton show photo's

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I dressed up rabbits they wouldn't be as plain as those ones. I'd have Darth Vader, Super Mario and stuff!

Am I the onlyone that demands manliness from his rabbits? Am I the only male that isn't 40 in the rabbit community?

:gun:Rooooaaar!!!

Smelly wrote:
Am I the only male that isn't 40 in the rabbit community?
Well, there's Bunnydude... who is probably your age.:ponder: But somehow he seems much older.:rollseyes:

I think there should be a separate Photo Phile for bunnies in costumes... although might as well wait until Halloweenm now.But hey, everybody can start preparing.:biggrin: (Start designing that Darth Vader outfit, Smelly!)

sas et al

Too bad I'm too manly to sew. (I don't know how lol)

:muscleman:

Smelly wrote:
IfI dressed up rabbits they wouldn't be as plain as those ones.I'd have Darth Vader, Super Mario and stuff!

Am I the onlyone that demands manliness from his rabbits? Am I the only male that isn't 40 in the rabbit community?

:gun:Rooooaaar!!!

I was among 3 judges with the difficult task of picking only 5 costume class winners out of about nearly 20 young exhibitors at a recent show.

One of the winners was a white Netherland Dwarf dressed in colorful frills and also sporting a beautiful silver necklace. The rabbitloved the costume and was posing and showing off for the audience.

The funny part was that the rabbit was a buck :roflmao:

The 1st place winner was a rabbit in a roasting pan filled with vegetables. The exhibitor was dressed as a chef. As the judges turned to her, she lifted the lift off the roaster, exposing a white rabbit happily munching on the fresh veggies in the pan.

:cooking:

Another winner was the boy dressed up in a native Mexican costume witha rabbit that kept picking up the little maracas and shaking them.

Smelly - I'm sure you would have loved the little boy and his rabbit dressed as soldiers.

Also one of our top 5 was the girl and rabbit dressed as Egyptians. The Dwarf Hotot's costume was all in gold and she posed beautifully near a pyramid.

Wish I could have picked them all - the kids and rabbits were great!

Pam

Pam, there was the friendliest little REW Holland Lop dressed ina tutu and it was a boy as well! I laughed so hard when I found that out.

I almost took Mocha and Zoey but I couldn't get into the city with them. I think it would have been adorable -- Zoey the cheer leader and Mocha the football player.

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
Pam, there was the friendliest little REW Holland Lop dressed ina tutu and it was a boy as well!

19428.jpg

Every bunny entered received a stuffed rabbit.
However we only had 9 bunnies dressed up.
See MBB, if you were there, you would have taken home two prizes.
Rainbows! :elephant:

Pam, I wish you had some pictures!Those costumes sound awesome! Especially the bunnies that liked their costumes, and of course the Egyptian Dwarf Hotot.That's a natural.

Latest posts

Back