eCards

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Well everyone, since my brother-in-law wiped mycomputer clean to fix all the problems my brother made, I no longerhave the ability to do any photo editing besides the basic touch-upsand I finally figured out how to resize the pictures. I don't want toinstall the programs I had onbefore because they were simple,cheap programs that came alone with either our 3-in-1 printer or ourscanner. I used to use about 3 programs to edit one picture and it'sjust too time consuming to do anymore.

I'm hoping to get some really good photo editing for either Christmas or my birthday.

Any one have any suggestions on programs to look at? I need what youwould call 'advanced amateur' programs as the beginner programsdon't have all the features I use and the professional programs are waytoo complicated for me right now. Any suggestions would be welcomed!

Try and find a copy of paint shop pro. IPhoto is also quite a good one.

Try a google search, you will probably find a trial version of something you like

I personally use a very old edition of Adobephotoshop. I have the newest version of Adobe (since I do dosome computer art on the sly) Even my mother can use the Adobe oncewalked through, but Paint shop pro is a good one too =D its all aboutfinding the interface you like the best

No!!!!!!!!!!! As a keen programmer, I must sayAdobe should be banned and persecuted. If only for their acrobatreader. Sorry if this offends anyone, but they are a bunch of copywritefrauds who try to make money from editing other peoples ideas.(Actually photoshop is quite good rofl)

Go with Paint shop pro however, this is and will remain the best image editing software ever made!!!

Latest posts

Back