Easter Campaign

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mindy10

Reaction score
010-1.jpg

Cinderella was originally an Easter bunny. Poor girl spent 4 years in a shelter after her kid got bored. At least she was spoiled for a couple years before she passed. Sorry, I miss my easter bunny princess.

XD haha ok maybe not use Blossom for that because she is way too stinking cute and people will want the cute bunny. Makes me want her haha.
But in all honesty it's really about the parents setting limits with their kids. Really it won't hurt them if you say no.

MMmmMMMmm yes chocolate all the way. I'd rather have that on easter anyway.

i like that but my mom was thinking of getting another bunny for my brother but we know we will keep the bunny. So I also think it depends on WHO is getting the bunny and if they have thought through it and are ready for the responsibility.

Yeah I almost mentioned that, if the parent is responsible and knows they will be taking care of the rabbit it is better. And also whether the kid will get tired of bunny later.

As a kid I loved animals, still do, so my mom never had to worry about that.

YA!!!!!! i totally agree with the EASTER thing. :bunnysuit::bunnydance::bunnyheart

Love the messages Mindy and Lindsey!

If your child wants a bunny for Easter, give him/her a Chocolate bunny. Then wait until after the holiday check again, and then if you want to bring one of these awesome bunnies into your child's life, DO IT!

But to all parents who indulge their children, make sure you are there 100% SHOWING your child how to take care, how to be responsible for this living creature.

It is the BEST experience a child will learn. To look at another living creature with compassion, learning responsibility for another.

And the bond with Adult and Child grows too! Benefits Human and Animal.

K:)

Back