easter bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorguarder08

Reaction score
So my neice LOVES Freckles and so since easter is coming up and it's the first one her daddy gets to have her for. (she is almost 4 so yeah this is a big deal) SO since we will be celebrateing easter after 10am easter sunday when she gets there I was thinking about taking Freckles and Sweet Heart over to my brothers house and posing the rabbits with her easter basket and tell her that they brought her the basket to help the easter bunny out. Then do that with Tay's foster neices baskets.

My niece and nephew are coming over for Easter this year for the first time. They are so excited to meet the rabbits! We will probably do something similar. The kids are so good with animals and respecting the rules of not picking them up etc. Should make for some cute photos.

I think these kinds of interactions are important to tach children how to properly respect animals and how to treat them. Bella is 4 and Tyler is 6. They have had animals around them of one kind or the other since they were born. At Thanksgiving they played with my gerbils for the first time and were enthralled that the gerbils knew their names and would "beg" for a pumpkin seed. I'm not sure who had more fun, the kids or the gerbils. :)

lets see for being 4 she has an awful lot of animals she has 10 parakeets, a dog, a cat, a duck and fishies all of which she makes sure she feeds and waters daily and plays with the ones she allowed to play with.

when I was in elemtry school, one of the teachers had a pet rabbit, he used to bring her to school every easter,he would sprinkle baby powder on the floor of all the little kids classrooms after hiding easter hunt stuff, then let his rabbit run around the rooms in the powder to leave bunny prints on the floor, the kids would get so exited lol

Aw that's cute!! Since you're a responsible pet mama I agree with the pics. It only encourages idiots who are really ignorant on the care of a real rabbit. Like, since the tradition of bunnies as Easter symbols is already there, you can't harm anyone. I'd like to see the pics:D
Also, last Easter I got some spring toys for my (then) 5 year old niece. We don't celebrate Easter in the traditional sense since only my mom is religious and even then she opposes the idea of Easter as a fun holiday (eye roll) so I didn't want Chloe's childhood messed up by it since all her friends were getting toys. ANYWAY, I laid the toys in the bunny pens (right before I called Chloe up) and told her I didn't know how the toys got there but they weren't there earlier. I know she didn't believe the bunnies had created, and packaged these toys for her but it was fun to play ^.^

It's really cute, as long as the kids treat the bunnies well too.. I know that some pets get terrified when they see kids 'cause children who aren't under responsible supervision end up pulling the animals' legs, tails, ears, etc.. or holding them too much.. but if they're good kids and are supervised, yes, that's cute and the pics will be nice.

ok so here are the pics

Just Freckels in the basket

14416_221418_090000000.jpg

putting tiny crispy bunnys in the only place you could see them.

14416_221419_100000000.jpg

then you add the jelly beans

14416_221420_080000000.jpg

oh and of course the magic towel from a dollar store

14416_221424_310000000.jpg

then the staple to any easter basket a chocolate bunny

14416_221425_360000000.jpg

then you add an edible candy duck and Freckles gets her ear in the way

14416_221426_400000000.jpg

then you add the tinkerbell puzzle to go with the tinkerbell bucket
14416_221431_300000000.jpg

then the bubblegum eggs and the basket is compleate

14416_221432_530000000.jpg

then you take everything out so you can put the paper grass in it so the easter bunny doesn't mistake it for hay and put everything back in.

Latest posts

Back