Early winter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Well everyone, according the the weather, we willhave snow tonight (at least the website doesn't say there's a chance,it's just a definite, lol) and more snow tomorrow.

I'm a bit worried about my boys, it hasn't been all that nice here withcold weather (no warmer than 50 F basically during the day) but I'mwondering if I should make special preparations for my boys tonight.Mocha doesn't really seem to have a winter coat, at least not a thickone yet, but Spice does. They have shredded paper in their insulatedwood boxes but do you think that will be enough? it's not supposed toget terrible cold tonight, around 32 F but I'm a worried mom! lol.

Hi Laura,

Better to be safe than sorry, in my opinion. As long as theyare protected from the wind, and have some hay or straw tosnuggleinto incase they get cold, they should beokay.

Can't believe you're already at risk for snow! They'retelling us that it's going to be a cold, snowy winter this year.

Hope all is well with you. Sure have missed your presencehere. Hope that Mocha and Spice have been able to comfort youduring this difficult week.

-Carolyn

Hi Laura, good to see you back. Can't believethat while you may be getting snow, we have just had two of the bestdays of our 'summer'. August was a total wash out and so far Septemberhas been warm, sunny and DRY. Wierd! - Jan

Snow? What's snow?

I haven't seen snow since 1999!!!! I miss snow :(Will someone send me some? PLEASE????

Dawn

It's still like 90 plus degrees here in the heart ofTexas.

We had a cold front come in...I think it went into the high 80s. :?

It rarely got up to the 80's here this summer! The only time it was really hot was when I was out of town playing soccer, lmao.

Alas I said the "s" word. Last night it was snowing a lot and we wokeup to about 3 inches on the ground. It really sucks, my poor boys arenow cage bound until it dries up.

It's about 30F right now and I'm cold! lol.

Well see everyone later, my brother in law is still attempting to fix my computer.

[align=center]Laura[/align]

dmmcnair wrote:
Snow? What's snow?

I haven't seen snow since 1999!!!! I miss snow :(Will someone send me some? PLEASE????

Dawn

It's still like 90 plus degrees here in the heart ofTexas.

We had a cold front come in...I think it went into the high 80s. :?

Here ya go, Dawn.

Can't believe you already have it, Laura! Good Lord, that's much too soon for me.

-Carolyn

lol, well Carolyn, it's still snowing as we speakand according to the weather, it will snow until Friday. Oh the joys ofCanada.

On another note, I heard the third hurricane is headed toward Florida. I'd much rather be here than there.

Snow 'tilFRIDAY?!

I wasn't even going to mention Ivan with what ElfMommy's already beenthrough. Just learned last night that 20 people have died inGrenada from that storm.

What's wrong with Mother Nature these days?

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back