Dwarf/Holland Lop.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyndor

Reaction score
So I'm currently waiting on a sooty fawn (European terminology here) dwarf lop buck...!

I'm very excited, they're currently in the nest and I'll be going in two weeks to pick my little boy! He'll be rung/registered and will be used for showing, possibly breeding after that.

What I'd love to hear is how you dwarf lop owners describe these breed in temperment. I also considered a mini lop but was told dwarves are much easier to keep in type.

Here are pics of the parents - Dad has won best in show an awful lot (97 times) and mum is a sweetheart

Dad -

dada.jpg

Mammy-

mumma.jpg

Beautiful parents!! I've never had a dwarf lop, but they look very sweet in the pictures.;-) Are you wanting to raise and show this breed?

Thanks guys!! yeah, they have really good heads sizes and crowns and coats. I'll show (and love!) the baby for now.. was thinking of show names -- Daddy's show name is Little Rascal, so I was thinking Little Monster for my baby.

Oh, and I will almost certainly get a rung doe in a while once I decide he can be bullied by does that is...

Just a heads up, dwarf lops in the States are Mini Lops. Mini Lops in Ireland are Hollands Lops in the States :)

Just in case your asking Americans about them and what not :)

I wonder.... what is it in Sweden?

I think I have the wrong name when I call mine miniloop.... miniloop is tiny and mine is bigger, around 1.7-1.9 kilo. Holland Loop??

To topic starter, I love the dad!

Latest posts

Back