Dutch Needs New Home (Near Akron, OH) -- Will Travel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:woohoo Hooray! So glad Bennie has a new home that you feel will be a good one for Bennie! Also, glad that you are staying in touch (& Bennies' new parents are keeping you updated)! I can tell you really love Bennie & I am so sorry you had to find her a new home. But since you needed a new home for her, I'm glad you found a good bunny savvy home! Yes, please update us! Take care of yourself & family now. Hope Bennie's new parents will join RO & update us with Bennie & their other buns.

Bennie is doing well. Hasn't bonded to any of the other buns yet, but she, Tucker and Betany can all be let out at the same time and things go well. Laurel is Betany's sister and she is so territorial that she runs everyone off, except when she is in her cage (4X4), then she will accept and give kisses all day. Not sure how these pics will come out, but here goes...

Bennie

Tucker

Laurel

Betany

Bennie (dutch) came from Akron, Laurel and Betany (mini rex) are rescues from people who no longer wanted them, and Tucker (unknown - about 6 pounds though) is from the local Humane Society. All are fixed, happy and well loved. My wife says we have 2 too many, but even she loves the dears. My daughters and I always wanted pets, but my wife has a tough time - especially with cats as they will always be on a counter somewhere. The buns go as high as the couch, but other than that they are fine. Other than being little poop machines anyway :thumbup

Robert

Latest posts

Back