Dutch Needs New Home (Near Akron, OH) -- Will Travel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Kewl

Reaction score
Hello!

My wife and I had three rabbits, two of which are no longer with us. The one remaining is named Bennie. She's a beautiful brown and white small dutch. The reason we need to re-home her is because she was bonded with Rocket who passed away a few months ago. Lately she's been really depressed and I fear she will die of loneliness, also we're not in a position to acquire another rabbit.

If you have love for another bunny, please let me know. My wife and I will travel for a warm and loving home.

Thanks!

1375945_399516860175882_619509624_n.jpg

I have a small neutered male dutch :( I'm sad I live 6 hours away!

I will drive if it means you'll give her a loving home. Bennie is spayed and is very spry and healthy. I have vet checks for her every few months and can give you full papers for her.

Are you interested? If so, we need to talk more. :)

Forgot, wanted to add a video of her trying to get close to our other buns the day after being spayed. She's very loving and didn't want to be separated from the other two.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSBR0hptaOo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSBR0hptaOo[/ame]

Oh, I hope this will work out for all, bunnies & their humans! Maybe a PM to see if with transport they would like Bennie. I'm so sorry you can't keep her, you seem like such wonderful bunny parents. It is sad when health issues prevent people from being able to keep their beloved companion animals. Wishing you & Bennie the best.

We are PMing I don't know if it will work out just due to my circumstances right now. If I was living on my own it wouldn't even be a question. I'm having a talk with my family tonight.

Bennie still needs a new home, the last offer fell through. If you have a home for Bennie, please let me know.

Thanks!

Sorry it didn't work out with daisy&parsley7. Praying that the right bunny family will soon see this post & give Bennie a wonderful bunny home since you are unable to keep her. I wish I were closer. Keep us posted.

Oh no. :( I'm sorry the last offer didn't work out. I'm based in Australia so it's a biiiiit too far for me, but I'm sure there's someone who will be able to offer Bennie a loving home and bunny companion/s. I hope they find you soon! :pray:

I'm so sorry you're having to give her up! It seems like there are so many pet owners these days who have the best of intentions but often make poor choices where their pets are concerned - I'm sure there are a lot people out there who, in your position, would refuse to part with their beloved bunny. Perhaps because they overlooked or dismissed the depression, because they were in denial about the severity or because they just didn't have the heart to say goodbye. Worse yet, many would probably go out and get a second bunny even though they were in no position to make a commitment to another pet.

I think it's incredibly selfless (and evolved) of you to be able to step back, look at the situation objectively and make the decision to do what's best for Bennie no matter how much it hurts to give her up. It's such a difficult position to be in! It's so heart-breaking to love someone enough to let them go so that they can be happier elsewhere. She's very fortunate to have owners that put her needs above all else and who have given her many years of wonderful care - I hope she finds a new forever home with owners who love her just as dearly and have another bunny for her to bond with. I'm sure she'll always be grateful to you and your wife for all you've given her - you sound like everything a bunny could hope for in their owners!

:pray:

Sorry.....I'm in MN and have no room:( I wish I could have that bunny tho. Adorable by the way:)

I've contacted someone that is on a bun run right now in Ohio. She is picking up bunnies to get them rehomed. Right now she has about 3 bunnies in the car and is going to be on the road for 13 hours. I'm going to see what she says as she helped get me my rescued bunnies from Tenn to Maryland. I'm going to see what she says..

Hope Lovelops or one of our members can soon help sweet little Bennie find her perfect bunny home!

Bennie still needs a new home, the last offer fell through. If you have a home for Bennie, please let me know.

Thanks!

I have someone in Toledo (I don't know how far that is from where you are in Ohio) that is interested. She has other rabbits as well..

please if you do not find a home for Bennie within 24 hours or so please let me know or PM me so I can work out hooking Liz up with you for Bennie.

Thanks
Vanessa

Latest posts

Back