Dusty

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Look at those ears! Do french lop ears get that long? Maybe he has a little english lop in him. Lots of lops are crosses between the different lop breeds.

Thanx. i couldnt believe how many rabbits look so similar, cross breeding explains it. His ears are so cute. Some of the pictures of French lops that I saw did have shorter ears compared to the body. Im leaning towards him being a mini lop or Holland which are pretty similar, since his ears are so large for his small body. Once I find out his age for sure I think it will clear things up. No one really owns lop rabbits around me, or rabbits in general so this is all new to me. Thanx again

Dusty is starting to really warm up to my husband and I. I have to take pictures. he chews on his cage as soon as we get home, and follows us everywhere we go. I feel bad because we trip on him sometimes because he gets so close. I cant believe it was only a few weeks ago that he was so scared of us. It really helped him when i laid on the floor while I was grading papers. Except he kept eating them. My students liked it if theirs was partially eaten. Its like a golden ticket to them if there are pieces missing. They call it the Dusty munch. My first pet and such a blessing. I really do love him. Now I know how people can get so attached to their pets. I can tell that he cares about me. If I fall asleep in bed or I dont feel well, he jumps up on the bed and lays next to me, or sits on my head and bites my hair. Depends on the day. Rabbits are so smart. I wonder why I dont see more people owning rabbits.

Latest posts

Back