Dusty plant gloop or health issue?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catlyn

Reaction score
On a regular administration of meloxidyl, just now, i saw that Iris had a tiny bit of yellowy-white gloop in her nose. First time seeing it tonight. Looks a bit different from when Lümi had an URI. She hasn't been sneezing excessively or overgrooming from what i've seen, and her inside paws are dry&clean. She has been giving off the sliightest bit of wheeze, but it's hard to differentiate it from "slightly too warm/cooling down" breaths.
20230527_202031.jpg
If it was just something like fresh dandelion milk, i don't know. Because mum feeds her greens when i'm not around, i can't really tell how much of what she's gotten, but i do know that her poops are a bit too small+dark, her stomach is just a slight bit too gassy (always been fixable with a single dose of gas drops) and she doesn't really want her hay. She'll eat it, but more rarely and with less enthusiasm. So it means that she's been getting way too many greens, even though we eased her into having daily greens slowly. Apparently she's still getting an "overdose" of greens from what mum gives her. Mum does not know what "no" means. Ah, the stubbornness of intoxicated people.

Iris has been a bit too sleepy this pellet time. Don't know if it's just that she's so full of greens, or if mum hugged her too tight, or if she'd just woken from a nap. She did seem to want to lay down all the time while eating pellets, which was a wee bit weird. She does have a tendency to lay and eat, but usually when we gently nudge her to get up while eating, she won't sit back down again.

Since i'll be leaving for a week of school tomorrow, i don't know if i should be worried or not.

Latest posts

Back