Dumb Rabbit Questions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK Bunnies

Reaction score
I want to know some silly rabbit questions people have asked. This is one I asked, its dumb and funny (it's also a thred :Dwoops).

Ifound these on the ARBA website, and I want to know ifthey're a rabbits. If so i hope I didn't hurt any ones feelings, but they don't look like buns.

Cavy (breed name)

Cavy (breed name)

-TK
:embarrassed:hahahah:humour: it's a Guniea Pig, why it was on the ARBA site I don't know.

-TK

Actually you could be forgiven for the 2nd picture as you can't see what it is, but the 1st pic looks like a guinea pig you silly! :) And not all people know Cavies is another name for Guinea Pigs.

I can't think of any dumb questions I've heard right now (apart from yours lol), I will have a think. :)

'do rabbits eat carrots'

'do they get big'

those are some questions i herd and i also herd this 'Rabbits are calm' well if you say babii is calm and nice then your sadly mistaken. he shes wants everything now now and..now lol

How about...

"I've heard rabbits are inexpensive animals to take care of because you hardly have to take them to the vet. Is that true?"

Umm really? I just looked at them for a long long time after they asked that.

"My rabbit tried to eat my dogs food once, so I gave him some dog food instead of his mix, but he didn't eat it. How can I get him to eat it?"

Sigh. That one got a whole two page essay on rabbit anatomy and dietary needs. Needless to say, the person who asked me this question's rabbit is now happily eating rabbit food.

Rachel.

Mikoli wrote:
"My rabbit tried to eat my dogs food once, so I gave him some dog food instead of his mix, but he didn't eat it. How can I get him to eat it?"

Sigh. That one got a whole two page essay on rabbit anatomy and dietary needs. Needless to say, the person who asked me this question's rabbit is now happily eating rabbit food.

Rachel.
Someone said that!?!?!?:shock:Wow

The ARBA is actually the governing body for cavies in the United States. It was formerlly called the American Rabbit and Cavy Breeder Association and they dropped the word Cavy at some point. If you attendthe ARBA national convention you will see both rabbits and cavies shown.

As far as dumb questions, I get asked them almost daily...My favorite was one I received yesterday: "Will a male a female rabbit try to mate if housed together?"

Duh.

I hate this one: If you get a brother and a sister, they won't mate will they? Cause that would be incest!

Yeah, like animals look at their family trees before deciding to get it on. Male + Female = babies!

Would a rabbit be a good pet for my 3 year old?:shock::shock::shock:

Don't rabbits smell?

...Not if you clean the cage regularly. If you were forced to live in your own poop you'd smell too.

Latest posts

Back