dumb, dumb, dumb

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Ever made a reallydumb mistake and then just put it right out there for EVERYONE tosee???? I use the username RaspberrySwirl in abazillionforums and websites and I just noticed that I misspelled it on thisone! I'm one of those people that use spell checkon everything...

I'm going to have to find a bunny hole and hide in it...

LOL I kept looking and looking at you username trying to find the mistake... I would never had noticed :)

At least you don't spell you're name wrong, I have a tendency to signmy name Megn.... I usually type in just Meg and then think, oh waitthey wouldn't know me as Meg, and accidently add just an"n"instead of "an" :D

Megan

Bless yourheart. Don't worry about it. Most people either arenot going to notice it or will just think that it's a play on words asgenerally most people get really creative with theirusernames. :)

Throw me into the pot of folks that never noticed! You'll be the only one who notices and remembers.

Your personality and your input in this forum far outshines any silly misspelling.

No worries!

-Carolyn

Awwww I never would have noticed!

My mum spelt her username wrong on here and so registered again! She put Hazelsmun instead of mum. :D

Siobhan xxx

Latest posts

Back