Due any day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melbaby80

Reaction score
So after a hospital stay for preterm labor, I'm 36 weeks and the doctor states I am due any day. I honestly can not wait. This pregnancy has been rough with the everyday nausea and barely nothing available to get rid of it. I have my baby's bag packed and still need to do mine. Uggg I am so anxious.:nerves1Pretty soon I'll have pictures to share:)

Yay! My best friend just had a baby on the 2nd. She was like you, really rough pregnancy. I was there for the birth, and it was amazing! One minute the baby is a blip on an ultrasound picture, and the next, it's there, and so real.

Good Luck to you! I wish you a speedy and easy delivery and a healthy baby. :) Do you know if it's a boy or girl?

bad kelpie wrote:
Yay! My best friend just had a baby on the 2nd. She was like you, really rough pregnancy. I was there for the birth, and it was amazing! One minute the baby is a blip on an ultrasound picture, and the next, it's there, and so real.

Good Luck to you! I wish you a speedy and easy delivery and a healthy baby. :) Do you know if it's a boy or girl?
A persistent little boy. My friend wants to see him being born too, but she's on a mission trip in panama and won't be back till next week. The way my contractions are going I doubt I'll make it to next week. We shall see.

Thanks everyone :)

OHHH how exciting! By that time you just want them OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!

My first was a textbook pregnancy, no nausea, great appetite, everything was perfect... so I said "I CAN DO THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN!" got preggo with #2 and I hated life for a full 39weeks LOL.

Wishing you a safe, healthy and smooth delivery!

Oh my how exciting! I remember those last few weeks.....

I can't remember, is this #2 for you?

Oh MY!

Congrats again. Props to you mom :) I feel inadequate. I'm done with 1 (I think) and feel bad that I ever even stress with one kid....lol...

I'll be looking for pics!

I don't know how you moms do it. I can honestly think of nothing more terrifying than attempting to raise a functioning little human being. You guys have the hardest job ever... Of course, I'm still a kid, and I'll be moving out in like a year, so everything about "real life" sounds super scary to me. :nerves1

Ashtin....how mature of you to recognize how hard parenting is!! You are right..it's the hardest job ever :) but the best one WHEN YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH and ready.... :)...

I admire you not wanting to rush into parenthood. Enjoy your youth and don't let anyone tell you differently...I had my son somewhat later in life by some people's standards and I have no regrets. I got to enjoy being young which you will never get back.

Thank you for recognizing how hard it is to be parent! Very good observations. Best advice is enjoy your youth and focus on your future career. Everything else can come second! :)

I come from a big family so I wanted my kids to have that same loving environment. :)

For me, it's just me and my sister, and we don't get along at all... yet. We're polar opposites, but everyone says we'll get along someday...

I don't know, I guess I've just seen how my mom kinda struggled when it was just me and her and that really made me see what parenthood can be like. I am a VERY good kid, compared to most of my peers, but my sister is a bit more trouble... I just think, what happens if I mess up and raise a serial killer or drug addict or something? :nerves1

Good job you for recognizing how hard it is to be a GOOD parent.

Its a lot of work, time, dedication and most important PATIENCE. Its so rewarding though.

This factory is closed too, I really wanted a girl, but I got Oreo instead LOL!

littl3red wrote:
For me, it's just me and my sister, and we don't get along at all... yet. We're polar opposites, but everyone says we'll get along someday...

I don't know, I guess I've just seen how my mom kinda struggled when it was just me and her and that really made me see what parenthood can be like. I am a VERY good kid, compared to most of my peers, but my sister is a bit more trouble... I just think, what happens if I mess up and raise a serial killer or drug addict or something? :nerves1
You can raise a child, but once they are adults its really their life to lead. My mother never intended to raise a "drug addict", but it happened and he chose a horrible path. The rest of us are in college, working on master degrees and holding either careers or structured families. Children grow up to be who they want to be, not what us parents want them to be. :wink I think you'll do just fine.

As for me, I want this pregnancy to be over, for me to be happily holding my newborn and focusing on my family and college career! :biggrin:

MyBabyHasPaws wrote:
Good job you for recognizing how hard it is to be a GOOD parent.

Its a lot of work, time, dedication and most important PATIENCE. Its so rewarding though.

This factory is closed too, I really wanted a girl, but I got Oreo instead LOL!
lol I look forward to closing my factory haha

Back