Dropping in

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymommy

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. Ihaven't had much time to be online. Like most of everyoneelse here, I've taken on too much. Most of you know that Istarted my knew job back in November. I think I'm gettingclose to getting the swing of things here. I am just lovingbeing so close to home and the school for my daughter. A fewyears back I started a certificate program through our local technicalcollege. I have really dragged my feet on it the past 2years. I only lack two classes, so I started the Math class,which I dispise, January 3rd. Last, but certainly not least,I got engaged over the holidays and I've been making just a few of thenecessary plans to get us started. That being said, I want toloose 30 pounds by December 10th!!!!

Enough about me. I finally see what you all have been talkingabout with the shedding. Baby is shedding likecrazy. I've never seen so much fur. She's doingwell, but still after 2 months of being fixed, she still wants to chewmy carpet more than ever.

Hope to have more time soon, hope everyone is well!!!:D

CONGRATULATIONS!!Glad to hear that you are doing well as is the rest of yourfamily! A wedding and school! It's good that you are finally doing it,I hate math too so I took a program that didn't require any math. If Ihad to take math I would do every class but the math. Good luck on thewedding plans and the weight loss.

Fergi's mom

New Job
School Work
Mother
Wedding Engagement
Wedding Plan
Bunny Mother
Weight Loss
In Laws :shock:

Heck, babymommy,

I think you can add something else on there. Aren't ya being a littlelazy, just cruisin through life like this? What are you doing with allyour time??

Not much new in these parts, thankfully.

We've got some great new folks that you'll enjoy a lot when you can Take Five here and there.

Glad you stopped in to say hello; and I'm really glad that Baby's back in her place and the Christmas tree is out. :)

A Big Congratulations,
and Much Love,
-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back