drop pans?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuttinbutrouble

Reaction score
I'm looking for some 30"x36" drop pans to use inthe hutch I'm building. I've discovered this size is out there, but notalways readily available. Does anyone know of places that sell them?The only place I can really find is TSC and they want $24.83 forone...and I'm needing 3 of them.

Better yet...does anyone have any suggestions for an alternative? Thehutch is going to be 8 feet long by 3 feet wide. I'm open to any andall suggestions. I'd prefer to spend the least amount possible, whilestill finding afeasible solution.

Heather

You can actually make custom pans out ofcoroplast. ;)Imade mine for my outside cages. Theonly difference is you need to put caulking or something of that sortin the corners to keep it from dripping if it has to be leak proof.

Thanks for the ideas! I think I'll try the angled coroplast and maybe make a spout to go into a bucket for easy cleanup.

Does Home Depot or Lowe's carry coroplast, or is it only available from sign companies?

Heather

I'm not sure on their dimensions but for ourhutches we buy black mixing tubs from menards or home depot. The aremade for mixing things like cement, they are rectangle in shape and ourdeep. They only cost $5 so they are a real deal for hutches!

Julia

Latest posts

Back