drooping ear

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Victoria, I'm glad your bun is better as well.

My rabbits get Oxbow timothy pellets, though have not been eating many of them lately. A month or so ago they just stopped eating very much of them, Slippers had GI stasis but recovered, and ever since then I've been feeding them more veggies than before and they keep ignoring their pellets, though eating plenty of hay and veggies.

I have the opposite - our rabbits go mad for pellets (so much that one gulped them in one day and nearly chocked to death) and they go crazy for them - when I give them their pellets they eat them before they touch anything else most of the time. I also noticed when one of our rabbits has an infection somewhere in his body he goes more for green stuff but they are mad for pellets most of the timesl We have Peters (brand) pellets (it is Australian). They are lucernebasedpellets with cereal, grains, legumes (does not say which ones) and molasses, minerals and vitamins. I read that oxbow has timothy which is healthier for adult rabbits than lucerne.

Latest posts

Back