Dream Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladybug, the blue eyed Macey twin with the white on it's face sounds adorable!! And MsBinky, did you see the picture of Tallulah with her sister in my blog? Her sister is a broken frosted pearl! Very pretty baby.

As for my dream bunny, it's so hard to say because I'm crazy about all bunnies. Buns that I squeal over are Macey looking Holland Lops, rexes that are black or blue or that pretty brownish gray color, sable marten Dwarf buns (that would be Cinnabun's influence, I think I just want him back!)... I also think the fuzzy lop on the Rescue Me page that's white with brown on it's face is really darn cute. I love fuzzy lops! Maybe I'll have one someday. I also love Dutchies (Wash, Katie should give him to me?) and I want a Flemmie. Don't really have a color in mind for the Flemmie. I have a special spot on my heart for REW buns and a REW lionhead (like Einstein!) would be awesome.

Butterfinger the lop was absolutely adorable and I loved his looks, Tallulah reminds me a bit of his looks and the pictures I saw of Rory on Petfinder had similar markings as Butterfinger. I think they got the pictures mixed up though because he doesn't really look like that. Regardless, Tallulah and Rory are my dream bunnies!

So many buns, so little time!!

My dream rabbit? Oh wow, what a huge question!

My #1 dream rabbit would have to be a sweet, extremely friendly, golden-coloured English Spot! They're SO cute!

My #2 dream rabbit would have to be....a whole herd of Flemish Giants or French Lops! lol.

Emily

Oh WOW! What a question! I can't just choose one lol....

:ponder:

I have all my dream bunnies right now, but in breeds/types I'd like to one day own:

Blue otter Netherland Dwarf

Sealpoint mini/dwarf lop

Fawn coloured Flemish (but I wouldmore thansettle for a goldenPalomino if you could ever get them over here- like Bo B Bunny's Tony!)

Forgive me if I got colours wrong, I want me a good book with all the colours and breeds for reference ;)

Latest posts

Back