Dr. Who

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mum watches Dr. Who. I started to for awhile, then I had to move out. I haven't had cable or any form of TV for over a year now :p No more TV shows for me! :(

One of my best friends used to do extra work and she was in the Christmas special episode of Dr Who.... She met David Tenant (said he was lovely) and for some reason her picture with him ended up in the local paper, but I forget why now...

I told Ali this on MSN and I was sorta glad she's thousands of miles away because I think she would have hit me! :shock: :p

pinksalamander wrote:
I guess it must have been cold out, I was actualy pretty disappointed because it wasn't very long and it wasn't stripy. I think he should wear a long stripy scarf ALL THE TIME. Even in Summer...

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny
yup sure, that would do it ;) does anyone remember an episode where he unraveled his scarf I think in a maze?

Gabby wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:
I guess it must have been cold out, I was actualy pretty disappointed because it wasn't very long and it wasn't stripy. I think he should wear a long stripy scarf ALL THE TIME. Even in Summer...

yup sure, that would do it ;) does anyone remember an episode where he unraveled his scarf I think in a maze?

I remember he used to use it to find his way around the Tardis.

And I remember this episode where he referenced an incident where his scarf was going to be unraveled and used to find the way out of a maze...

http://www.drwhoguide.com/who_5g.htm

"In the TARDIS, K-9 reads "Peter Rabbit" to the Doctor, who sneezes as Romana pulls a crate of what she calls "old junk" out of the Number Four hold. She pulls out a ball of string which the Doctor used once. There is a note of thanks for helping Thesseus and Ariadne out of the Minotaur's maze. He snaps that the wretches were going to unravel his scarf and use it to help them get out of the maze."

JimD wrote:
Gabby wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:

I remember he used to use it to find his way around the Tardis.

And I remember this episode where he referenced an incident where his scarf was going to be unraveled and used to find the way out of a maze...

http://www.drwhoguide.com/who_5g.htm

"In the TARDIS, K-9 reads "Peter Rabbit" to the Doctor, who sneezes as Romana pulls a crate of what she calls "old junk" out of the Number Four hold. She pulls out a ball of string which the Doctor used once. There is a note of thanks for helping Thesseus and Ariadne out of the Minotaur's maze. He snaps that the wretches were going to unravel his scarf and use it to help them get out of the maze."
you are awesome jim LOL

I love Tom Baker. He is such a theatrical type. He must be one of our biggest local celebrities... well apart from Kelly Holmes (Dame Kelly Holmes!) I guess she is probably more famous!

I don't like Dr Who myself but my grandma is a Dr Who NUT! Not only does she watch it on normal network TV, but she got Sky just to watch the BBC channel and see more of it, AND just spent $400 on Dr Who DVDs :shock:. She's crazy.

I tried to watch it but sorry to say it seems a bit cheap and cheesy :p.

Back