DownEast Farm Mini Lops and French Lops

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DownEastFarMiniLops

Reaction score
We currently have photos of two of our Mini Lops.

Coming soon, Butterscotch, Sakari, Jack, Marshmellow, Ty, Ben, Otto, Pumpkin, and Kitten

4kwl0x

Kimmy

Go to a hosting site. I usetinypic.comor photobucket.com. Upload a photo, then click host it. After the photois hosted, you have four choices on the bottom of the page. Shade theIMG file with your mouse, right click your mouse and choosecopy. Open up another browser window to the forum to post yourphoto. Right click your mouse again and choose paste. Clickpreview on the bottom of your message and your photo should show in thepreview. If your are happy, then go ahead and click send. You can pastemultiple IMG files in one message. Just keep hitting preview. Justremember, once you hit send, it's there forever!

The first one is Kimmy she has one leg and she is a purebred Mini Lop. She's about 1 1/2.

So far she has:

1 BOB

2 BOS

and with her I've gotten high honors in Sr. Showmanship twice.

The second one is Butterscotch and he is atri color Mini Lop.he is about 1 1/4

So far he has:

1 BOS

Awesome! I still havent figured out the whole "Leg" thing yet :p

I met your sister this morning, she seems nice :) Though she told meshe was 13, and then she was like "Nope I'm actually 12" It was kindafunny :D I figured my sister could come with me sometime to a show andthey could meet or something, my sister is 14 :D

~Amy

Back