Dori and Enkei

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDShorty

Reaction score
I haven't been around these boards for a long while, so I wanted to share some new pics of my buns. I"ve had my Dori (my fat girl, black and beige Silver Marten, I adopted her from the Humane Society, she was 9 months when I got her, she had been found roaming in a church parking lot) for about 2 years now. I adopted a new bun, Enkei (my crazy little energetic boy, he was 9 months when I adopted him, he was born in his foster home) this past December. Unfortunately, even though they had a bunny date before and did great at the House Rabbit Society, when we got home Ms. Dori got extremely territorial and the bonding rollercoaster began. Well after much hard work of bonding, they finally completely bonded around April and started living together in the same cage. They still have some scuffles, like I was woken at 6am this morning to the sound of these two attached scuffling going around in circles, I had to run out of the bedroom to go separate them:rollseyes. Dori has a habbit of mounting Enkei, and he gets upset, and that's how it usually happens LOL.

Anyway, here are some pics of the crazy kids:D

Dori
DoriPortrait.jpg

Enkei
EnkeiPortrait.jpg

2009_0514other0036.jpg

2009_0131other0008.jpg

2009_0420other0009.jpg

2009_0514other0040.jpg

Oh my goodness they are both just so cute!...

Enkei looks like he has on a little white sock....so cute!

What adorable, spoilt bunnies! I love how they have their own pram! I can just imagine someone looking in expecting a baby and seeing two rabbits instead lol.

They are actually pretty indifferent to the stroller. They don't seem to love it, but they don't dislike it lol. When I put them in they just kinda cuddle up and lay down, and then once in a while they'll come towards the front and look up through the mesh to see what's up. They do get TONS of attention though when I take them to the house rabbit society to get their nails trimmed hehe. When I take them for a walk I see people do a double take kind of, but not really sure what I have in this weird looking stroller :p.

Yea, they are not spoiled at all! :blushan:

They are adorable :biggrin2:!

I totally love that stroller, too. I think it would be awesome for bonding. I may look into getting one if we move to a place with side walks some day.

Latest posts

Back