Dont You Just Hate Some Stuff?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieMillyMommy

Reaction score
I like breeders and I buy from them, but I hate when I see this one their sites......

[align=center][font="Georgia, Times, serif"]I am pricing my rabbits to go!
[/font]
[/align][align=center][font="Georgia, Times, serif"]I'm desperate to make room!
[/font]
[/align][align=center][font="Georgia, Times, serif"]Take advantage!

[/font]
[align=left]I know they need to make room, but it just seems like they are getting rid of all these older bunnies just because it cant make them anymore money. :X
[/align][/align]

Most of the breeders I know (myself included) will give them away for free to help them find a good home. Amy can tell you that I did that while she was here....and I talked to folks before I let them take a rabbit....

I do this at shows a lot too (when I go) - I will take a few of the ones I want to rehome and let them pick out someone to go home with. Many times they'll come bak to me at another show and tell me how much they love their rabbit and how they're so glad they finally got a lionhead...

Honestly though - I don't see anything bad about that (the website ad) - because the website is designed many times for other breeders and if I'm looking at a site that normally charges $75 for rabbits and they're down to $25....I want to know why.

Of course - now that I think about it - I love clearance sales too and always look for them. (Must be I'm a cheapskate!)

Then again - there are some lines of lionheads I wouldn't take - even for free....

Peg

Latest posts

Back