Don't you hate...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myLoki

Reaction score
Don't you hate that the second it hits 10 o'clock its GIrls Gone Wild on every commercial break?

I HATE IT!!!!:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::X:X:X:X:X:X:X

t.

I dont get that but I hate seeing the exact commerical over the course of a show. Its at every break and is very annoying. Also having the same one twice on a row.

haha I wonder if they dont have the commercials (or as often) in Canada?

This is funny because I was just complaining about this the other night. We were in our hotel room at like 10 pm and these commercials kept coming on every few minutes.

For those who dont know,GGW arevideos of intoxicated college girls on spring break exposing their bodies. Very disgusting and tasteless.

I've never really had an issue with the commercials, I don't think I've ever seen one, nonetheless, I know what they are. (The creator was a client of my dad's.)

Yup! We sometimes get the same thing happen, or those darn phone dating services that are just plain silly! So annoying.

Commercials bug me regardless :p.

Has anyone just been watching TV late at night and all at once yo u're knocked off the couch by an idiot advertising Oxyclean and he is literally shouting at the top of his lungs :D
or better yet the ad for the machine that dices vegetables and I think that you would need the strength of an ox to work it
I even despise the voice of that little green talking gecko

Girls gone wild doesn't bother me as much as everything that you can order for 19.99 and get one free. :p

angieluv wrote:
Has anyone just been watching TV late at night and all at once yo u're knocked off the couch by an idiot advertising Oxyclean and he is literally shouting at the top of his lungs :D
or better yet the ad for the machine that dices vegetables and I think that you would need the strength of an ox to work it
LOL, haha, yep!

Not as much as I hate the tech school and disability lawyers commercails. In the break room at my work, there is a small television with basic cable. While watching one of the various crappy shows (I'm talking the ones where even the host gets censored), all the commercials are talking about how happy people are that they went to a tech school for eight months and now have a job they love. Or it's lawyers explaining how I can get the money I deserve. It's as if the only reasonable explination for me to be watching TV at that time is because I'm on disability or unemployed! It's humorous and annoying at the same time. My co workers and I joke about it all the time, pretending to dial on our phones, "Yes, I just got your commercial and I'm so estactic about what you can do for me! And no payment unless I win?! You must be sent from God!" Pause "Yes, I got bit by a dog today and my friend melissa fell when she tripped over a chihuahua." another pause. "You think I stand a chance in court?! That'll teach those owners! If your dog has no manners, don't board them!"

Sorry that was kind of a rant. I'm sure Girls Gone Wild makes you feel just the same.

angieluv wrote:

Girls gone wild doesn't bother me as much as everything that you can order for 19.99 and get one free. :p
I demand you take the part about the gecko back. I love his voice! I don't really care much what he says, though. I just like his accent.

i don't know why but reading about the gecko just now made me think of those annoying head on commercials.

HEAD ON...APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD

you think that they could get the point through just by saying it once?

Chickenlittle586 wrote:
i don't know why but reading about the gecko just now made me think of those annoying head on commercials.

you think that they could get the point through just but saying it once?
:pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce:Right on..the most annoying!!!!

Chickenlittle586 wrote:

you think that they could get the point through just by saying it once?

OMG I HATE THOSE!!!!!!!!!! And if that's not bad enough, now there are other "stuff' ons... and they show 2 or three different ones back to back! ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I loooove the gecko ;)

Jessi

i guess i'm weird lol but i like commercials with animals in them.. AFLAC(i even have four "aflac" ducks :biggrin2:), the gecko, i loved the Taco Bell Dog.... and the Geoffry Giraffe in the Toys R Us commercials... and lets not forget the Grey Hound Bus news hound lol
now the commercials i DONT like with animals are the airwick commercials.. what the heck is an octopus doing living with... an elephant? there's some other weird combos too.... like a centipede, wart hogs... they're all paired up with totally weird critters.... and the colours are annoyingly bright and cheery...

my husband loves the Cavemen commercials... and my oldest son, when he was 9 months old, would crawl, climb, or walk from any room in the house to hear the Country Wide home loan commercials... he loooooooved that guy's voice.... :shock:

Oh my hubby thinks the cavemen ones are HILARIOUS! I think they're amusing, but NOT as much as he does ;)

I think my FAVORITE commercial is the Aflack one with the goat. That cracks me up EVERY time I see it :) Could be b/c I LOOOOOVE goats...

Jessi

Latest posts

Back