Don't you hate it when people lie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skybunny11

Reaction score
I was at a rabbit show about a month ago, looking for Mini Rex does. I saw a doe that was gorgeous. The man was like "Oh yah she is 3 months old." There is NO WAY this rabbit was 3 months old. She was bigger then my doe at the time (who was 3 and a half years old) and she looked like she had about 5 litters in the past. I was like "No, that can't be right." I looked at her pedigree, it had a date crossed out and I couldn't read it and then under it was a date that said she was 3 months old. Why do people lie about there rabbits? I probably would have gotten her if I could figure out her age but he kept insisting she was 3 months old. Anyone else ever find this problem at rabbit shoes?

That is very wrong. I would never buy rabbits from that guy.. You couldnt trust them.. But I understand were you are coming from though..

I'm feeded up with my aunt lying to me about the rabbits.. I bought my dutch's and mini rex does from her. And I been waiting since December and February to get my pedigree's for my rabbits. And she keeps making excuses and lying about it.. Just like when she sells her babies (Flemish Giants,Mini Rexs, ND,) and she dont bring their pedigree's at the shows. And said she will send the pedigree's out. And she never does..

I hate it when people don't give you the pedigree. I never buy bunnies from shows were people 'will send the pedigree out'. My friend always says "Okay when I get the pedigree you will get the money for the rabbit."

I definately would not waste my time with a breeder like that. If they are lying about the age who knows what else they are lying about. It is breeders like him that give the rest of us a bad name.

I agree with that.. although,.. I am sending out pedigrees in the am for little ones that I forgot to make pedigrees for but sold the parents, so I had to get the parents info first... :(.. I felt like such an idiot. But I would never buy from someone who lies!!

I had the same thing happen to me at a rabbit show a little while back! me being to new to breeding rabbits i did not not what to really look for in a holland lop so i found a rabbit that i "thought" looked like a awesome rabbit and the woman kept telling me how much of a great rabbit she was and how she would be "perfect" for me! but thank god i had a friend who was there that knows a lot more about hollands then i do, who looked at the rabbit and told me not to get it bc it was one of the worse hollands she has ever seen.
when people lie they are not only screwing over other people but they are screwing over there selves!! because it will get to the point where no one will but anything from them because they lie so much!!

Latest posts

Back