Dont tangle with Luv

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
I had both bunnies in the bathroom and it wasgoing so so mostly ignore each other. I put Roger in his cage and sheis running free. She is running around with so much energy.She jumps up on the chair and made the cat move. At first he wasntgoing to but she wouldnt back down and he left. She just keeps hoppingall over the chair and the top of his cage. and at the sides. Do youthink she wants in his? I have done that a few times and itsnot pretty. We have only done the bathroom thing acouple times. its hard to catch roger to get him in there.

Cristy

I'd keep her out of his cage for now. Wait untilthey are ok with each other first. Keep up the good work though, it'sworth the effort, trust me.

We have two rabbits in the same cage, and recently got a third. Well,one of our original bunnies did not like the newcomer. It took about aweek but then got much much better.

i wont put her in his cage. but will try to dothe bathroom thing more often. its kinda fun cause i get to pet Luvmore than normal cause she seems to crave the attentionthere. I keep telling my husband that he needs tobuild them a nice cage and he thinks i am crazy lol. Myyounger son has taking to climbing in rogers cage to get kisses. Myhusband says if he breaks it he wont have a choice but to build a newone.

Cristy

Latest posts

Back