Don't Bite My MOMMY!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LV426

Reaction score
So Saturday afternoons are pretty lazy around here once all the cleaning is done and so I found myself lying in bed reading an Amelia Peabody mystery today. As is the case generally the minute I lie down my cats all come to lie on top of me and cover me in kitties. Today I had Hermes on the bed with me and generally he will lie beside me or spend time running circles around me. However today he decided that he had to be up on top of me too. So he squeezed up on top just under my arm and my oldest cat Trouble. Apparently he felt there wasn't enough room for him so he nipped my arm to get me to move it. Before I could even reprimand him my oldest cat smacked him on the nose with one paw and gave him the look.

Hermes jumped off of me, turned around and stood up on his hind legs and looked at Trouble like "what was that for?" To which I'm pretty sure my cat responded in his own way. "NO BITING!"

LOL

LV426 wrote:
Hermes jumped off of me, turned around and stood up on his hind legs and looked at Trouble like "what was that for?" To which I'm pretty sure my cat responded in his own way. "NO BITING!"

LOL

I laughed out loud!..but it was the end bit that cracked me up lol

A few of my bunnies will do the same thing..when i'm laying on the floor they will come up and try to move my feet..with their teeth..

:D my diva roxy is the same - i often put a clothes airer in the garden which she loves to lie under. she has a choice of shade but it has to be this:? woebetide any dog who gets there first - her divaness will not share. i get the same reaction if i dare to move the thing;) tho' unlike your cat, none of my crew will stand up to her:p

Trouble is the elder of my tribe. He's been with me 16 years and has pretty much taught every critter the ropes when they come into my house, and I've had a fare share of odds and ends come through my doors. I trust him implicitly with every critter in the house except my mice, those resemble his favorite toy too much and he has the desire to pounce and slurp their tails.

So far he hasn't really had much reprimanding to do with Hermes. He doesn't play with him the way the other cats do but he sure was clear about the biting. :)

Latest posts

Back