Dominance behaviors?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralvr

Reaction score
I think that Henri's hormones are really starting to kick in. He used to be pretty consistent with using the litter box. Here lately though he has been leaving pellets everywhere. Yesterday he was following Mercury around the house and he decided he was going to try to mount him! This is definately a new behavior. It was almost like he was looking for trouble with him all weekend. He is nine months old now, it is definately time to get him neutered. I was going to have that donethis month but I broke my foot and can't drive myself and with Matt's work schedule, I think I am going to have to reschedule his appointment for next month. Is there anything that I can do in the meantime to help solve the litter box issue? He is just pooping outside of the box but he is doing it everywhere! Do you guys think that this does have to do with hormones or is there something else going on that I don't realize maybe?

Awww... the poor boy is growing up and doesn't know WHAT to do with all those hormones! Neutering will fix that. Have patience.

I do hope you are feeling better... I hate being unable to drive!

I hate not being able to drive too. If it wasn't for this big booty thing on my foot it wouldn't be so bad. Doctor says I can get back to normal but that won't be until after Christmas. . . ugh, happy holidays to me.

Sometimes if the cats are all being calm and just laying around, Henri will start hopping back and forth in front of them or hopping around them in circles. Is this another hormone thing or is he just trying to get them to play?

Sounds like he wants them to play... probably can't stand the idea of them just laying about while he's in a playful mood.

[align=center]:energizerbunny:[/align]
[align=center]GET UP!!!! GET UP!!!! Play with me!!!!![/align]

That's good to know. I wasn't sure if he was trying to get them to play (he commonly plays with Trinity, the other cats don't really play with him, they sort of ignore him most of the time) or if he was just trying to stir up trouble!

Latest posts

Back