Domestic abuse by bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturestee

Reaction score
Must be the Night of the Lepus!:shock:

I was laying on the floor last night while Mocha and Loki wereout. Something, I think Fey or Sprite, made a really loudnoise and they both panicked and dashed off like mad. Ilooked up just in time to see a ball of nearly-black fur run straightinto my eye!:shock::shock::shock:

Ever had a head-on collision with a 2 lb bunny in fullflight? Well, it hurts. The poor thing actually hitme so hard that she broke the skin under my eye and it was bleeding fora bit. Now it's nice and purple. And it feels likeI have a scratch on my eye so I'm going to the walk-in cliniclater. This has got to be the wierdest excuse for a black eyeever!

Mocha's fine, she was just really scared. Once she got over being spooked she was playing and eating like normal.

So should I take it as a complement that she ran to me when she was scared? :lol

how did she get out? the little stinker!

Edit: nevermind..I thought you said Fey and Sprite were out and then Mocha ran into you ;)

You should be flattered..she was running to her mommy for protection:)Guess Mocha's not such a big brave girl after all..

I've been to the clinic and at least my eyeisn't scratched. It just has a contusion. In otherwords, my eye is bruised. :rollseyes

Everyone was fascinated by my story, and I ended up talking with thenurse about the local shelter because she's been checking out the dogson their website. I think I may have convinced her tovolunteer to play with the dogs.:D For some reason they justcan't get many volunteers to work with the dogs.

well Im glad to hear youre okay!

Its such a great story though! Ive almost had to implement the "bunnyate my homework" but never the "bunny gave me a bruised eye". haha.Poor James he must be scared people will think he did it ;)

Naturestee, this story is so weird! I bet you'llget a lot of funny looks when people ask how you got a black eye! Goodto hear your eye isn't scratched:)

Haley wrote:
Its such a great story though! Ive almost had to implement the "bunny ate my homework"
I have had to say this at school! TWICE!!!:shock: Last year Berrichewed up a worksheet I had to do for history and last week Pebble atea big chunk out of my maths book! The teachers were like "what!", ohthe things we do for the buns...

ha the exact same thing happened to me. except it wasnt homework it was for band.

in band last year we got some new music.

before i go on, the thing about gettingnew music from a sheetmusic storeis that there is the real copies (which areactually copies of the real real copy but we call them real copies) andthe copies of the "real/fake" copy.andthenso we really arent supposed to get the"real/fake" copies but our teachers gave them to us anyways and told usnot to lose it. well i took my "real/fake"copy home and madecopies of it.

after we made copies of the "real/fake" copy we were supposed to givethe "real/fake" copy back to our teachers so they can return it back tothe store. (they are only supposed to get 1 real copy for each sectionbut the store let them get more but they had to give it back afterwards)

anwyays so i have my copy of the "real/fake" copy and i had alreadygiven back the"real/fake" copy back to my band teachers.

no one else had bothered to make copies of the "real/fake" copy becausethey werent thinking of doing that ;)which meant i was theonly one who had the copy copyafter everyone had to returnthe "real/fake" ones back.

i felt so proud at that and every1 wasso jealous of mebecause every1 else didnt make a copy and they all wanted it in mysection.

and now my rabbit, Oreo, just ate half of the first page, the best part of the whole arrangement :X

ha ha ha

this thread is so funny!!!!! lol :elephant:

good to hear no one is hurt! i think its sweet your bun ran to you when she was scared!! lol

i love the excuse 'my bunny ate my homework' lol its a great one much more orginal than 'the dog ate it!'

never had to use it but next time i havnt got my work ill jsut say my bunny ate it! :bunnydance:

keep up the funny stories!!!

another time when my rabbit chewd up my papersfor school, i said "my rabbit tore it up"and it was likeintolike 5 chunks and so i taped it together (they were big chunks, notshreds,but they wouldve been if Oreo chewed on them longer)

and then my teacher was all like "just redo the paper" because my other paper that i have taped was barely readable.

and another time during summer, i left my clarinet case laying on thefloor all summer and i knew she liked to chew on the strap to carry itbut i didnt think she would ever do any damage so i left it on thefloor the whole summer and i didnt check up on the strap because i knewthat it was too strong for her and before i know it, summer passes by,and so i have to take my clarinet to school and then when i take out mystrap to put it on my shoulder, its halfway chewed through :?

Latest posts

Back