Dollar Store bunny toy finds!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have those cat tunnels at ours too- I will have to pick up a few! They also had a lot of really nice cat food/water ceramic bowls. They are great and much cheaper than pet stores!

Oh and we got some of those wicker balls- they love those!

I picked up a new food dish and some more plastic stitching screens at the dollar store, to makenew litter box for Bebe.
She refuses to use the regular litter box but she will pee and poop in the food dish. :shock:

Sobelow is thenew litter dish. :p

dg70w3.jpg

Gah! I want a cat tunnel! My dollar store needs to get them. Maybe it's my side of the country that doesn't have them? haha!

Are you telling us that the cat tunnels are only $1.00 WOW, I went to a pet store and they were asking $29.99 for a cat tunnel.

Susan:apollo:

yup only 1.00!!!!!!!!!! wow with all this response i could go to the store and sell them to yall!!!!!!!!! lol i thought about picking them up and having you cover the shipping and the cost of the tunnels, but i dont know if it is worth it because i dont know how much it will cost to ship,lol

SOOOSKA wrote:
Are you telling us that the cat tunnels are only $1.00 WOW, I went to a pet store and they were asking $29.99 for a cat tunnel.

Susan:apollo:
Siriously here too. Theres nothing for small animals at any local dollar store :(

Wiffle balls bought at the Dollar Tree, filled with lettuce. Then I used thread to tie them to the top of the cage.

toy1or1.jpg

Entertained bunnies...for now anyways ;)

toy2gj2.jpg

toy3wh1.jpg

You can also get the wicker balls at Wal-Mart in the crafts aisle.. where the decor is.

It's like $1.97 for about 9 of em, a bit more than the dollar store, but if you don't have a dollar store, or they hapen to be out, its a good alternative place to pick them up.

GoinBackToCali wrote:
You can also get the wicker balls at Wal-Mart in the crafts aisle.. where the decor is.

It's like $1.97 for about 9 of em, a bit more than the dollar store, but if you don't have a dollar store, or they hapen to be out, its a good alternative place to pick them up.
My WalMart stopped carrying them many months ago. The bunnies LOVED them. The only ones I can find at my dollar store are tiny ones in a 3 pack....hardly worth it!

My dollar store stocked up on plastic slinkies, so I bought a few. I also bought more colored wiffle balls....and I found a cat tunnel.

I definitely reccommend the slinkies, Marlin lovessss them!

Latest posts

Back