Dogs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe I'll be using me federal stimulus check to put down a deposit for a shiba inu that'll be born this winter. It's a year away till I could bring him home but I'm already planning everything out. We're adding at LEAST 4 dogs to our family within the next 5 years.

This is Charlie aka bonebrain, very loveable, not very bright.

Charlieinsnowstorm12-16-07.jpg

okiron wrote:
Hehe I'll be using me federal stimulus check to put down a deposit for a shiba inu that'll be born this winter. It's a year away till I could bring him home but I'm already planning everything out. We're adding at LEAST 4 dogs to our family within the next 5 years.

I had a Sheba years ago! She was so cute! 17 lbs full grown. She had a lot of oomf to her! She once backed someone into a corner barking and growling at them till I came home. Repair guy had come in to fix my potty lol. I didn't know he was coming that day. She was a cool dog!

Good luck!!

Ok Ill start then:DSome of you may have seen her before when she was about 9weeks, but shes grown a lot since then!

Thisis Zeea, shes my 6 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback. Heres a bit of anfo on the breed:

The Rhodesian Ridgeback is a dog breed indigenous to Southern Africa. In the earlier parts of its history, the Rhodesian Ridgeback has also been known as Van Rooyen's Lion Dogs, the African Lion Hound or African Lion Dog because of their ability to harass a lionand keep it at bay while awaiting their master to make the kill.The Ridgeback's distinguishing feature is the ridge of hair along its back running in the opposite direction to the rest of its coat. It consists of a fan-like area formed by two whorls of hair (called "crowns") and tapers from immediately behind the shoulders, down to the level of the hips

newphoto1-1.jpg

newphoto4.jpg

newphoto5.jpg

And just for those who are unsure what one looks like, the ridge:

ridgeback.jpg

Aww She is beautiful. My uncle has a ridgeback...she's got to be about 13 years old by now.

This is Roxy, she is a pit/boxer mix and by far the best dog I have ever owned. She is sweet to all people and other animals. Ruby loves to sleep with her, when they are out.

dogingrass.jpg

KIF_0758.jpg

10-11-05_1815.jpg

With the cat:

05-03-06_1719.jpg

With the buns:

KIF_1367.jpg

Ooh me, me, me! Dogs, along with rabbits, are my favorite animals...ever! So I'm more than happy to share pics of my puppers.

The first little cutie is my toy fox terrier pup named Madeline. She's my heart and soul - no doubt about it. She turned 2 this past Halloween and is spunky, adorable, funny, and sweet. She's my baby and knows it. Hmm...maybe that's why she thinks she can get away with anything and everything. I mean, how could you be mad at that face?

Madeline1.jpg

And here's one looking just so sweet and innocent. It's hard to believe that only minutes before snapping the shot she was jumping all over the place and barking like mad at the postman.

Madeline6.jpg

"Please mama, don't be sad with me." Yeah, well, it's the only way we can get her to behave. I have to tell her I'm sad with her and she'll stop what she's doing and run back and sit down. How cute!

Madeline4.jpg

And this is Pete. He's almost 9. He's a lab x german shorthaired pointer. He's an old man now, but he's still able to annoy the pants off me.

Pete.jpg

This is Noell. She's our Heinz 57 rescue doggy. We adopted her right before Christmas this past year. We believe she's about 2 and she had had a litter of puppies before being found and brought into the shelter. She's a mix of great dane, shepherd, yellow lab, and believe it or not, even some shar-pei. She's way out of control, but we love her.

Noell2.jpg

And one more of my baby since I can't control myself!

Madeline7.jpg

Aren't they so cute you want to kiss 'em until they can't take it anymore?!

SOOOOO cute :biggrin2:!

I am going to look into fostering one dog at a time, for a local rescue this summer. I have wanted a dog since my Beagle, Willie, passed away from lime disease. Now that we have our own house...I can finally "have" a dog, by fostering :).

2322101605_071aae2a3d_o.jpg

This was my beloved Promise who has since crossed rainbow bridge. A baby Gypsy sits with her

2315951698_8517c03a3d.jpg

This is Harley, with my bun Gabs

2315127687_079f80310a.jpg

I was doing a bit of a "photo shoot" to find a cute pic to do my own little poster in a dog group I belong to.

2314953865_98d5a46013.jpg

My boys Trapper and Harley

2211043712_de7168bc52.jpg

and this is my Baby girl Story looking at Donovan I think because she can't believe he's almost the same size as her LOL

2184697466_73dbae0fcf.jpg

and here she is again after finding a deck of cards i was in the process of cleaning my craft room, she thought she'd help

my 2 major loves doggies and bunnies:)

This is Kaya

October242006010Small.jpg

And one of her and myself in the park a couple of years ago
April182006013Small.jpg

She's been with me for over 10 years now...she's 11 years old and will be 12 this fall. People are constantly amazed when I tell them how old she is, as she really does still look (and act) quite young. I adopted Kaya from the Humane Society when I volunteered as a dog walker...when we saw one another, it was like each recognized the other instantly. She was on a list of dogs set to be euthanized because of lack of space and her fast becoming deemed 'unadoptable' (separation anxiety issues). But of all the dogs I've had in my life, or have met, she has definitely been the most special. In the first week after I brought her home, she earned her keep...I used to live in the top level of a triplex, and it had steps leading up to the balcony at the back, where my bedroom was. One night Kaya woke me from a sound sleep with an earsplitting "WROWROWROWROWROW!!!!!!!" I sat straight up in bed only to hear heavy footsteps fleeing rapidly down the stairs...someone had been attempting to break in. Thankfully my new furry alarm system was working perfectly.

Kaya's extremely intelligent, stubborn, and comical, and one cannot have a conversation with another human without Kaya wanting to be the center of attention. She'll bark and whine and crawl on her belly if you ignore her, and even though she hates all other dogs (thinking she's the *dog's woof*, I guess) she's best buddies with my sister's dog, Lassie. She's also been mistaken many times for a dingo; I was even stopped once on the street by an Australian tourist who was almost speechless, asking me how on earth I managed to get a dingo into Canada(!). Her bane of existence right now is Yofi, who takes great pleasure in following Kaya everywhere...just to hear her growl and then see her get grounded, I'm sure.

Kaya's one of the biggest loves of my life and one of my closest soulmates, and I don't know what I'd do without her. :)

Jenson, I LOVE your dog! How cute!

Bracon, Zeea is ADORABLE! I love Rhod. Ridgebacks! They're SO cute.

Here's some pictures of my dog. She's a mix with Collie & Dingo :Dand maybe some other things, but those are her two most prominent - well she looks more like a Dingo than anything else :)

Bunnies3-16-08Outsidefun023.jpg

This ^^^ was taken just a few days ago, well actually last Sunday :)

pictutes004.jpg

Watching Sippi (^^), when we first got him. He's doing his signature "Dino Walk"

RabbitHopGoldyHopBunnies007.jpg

She likes jumping too :) She's a big fan of Magic's skills, so she wanted to try hers off too!

Emily

Bassetluv wrote:
This is Kaya

October242006010Small.jpg

And one of her and myself in the park a couple of years ago
April182006013Small.jpg

She's been with me for over 10 years now...she's 11 years old and will be 12 this fall. People are constantly amazed when I tell them how old she is, as she really does still look (and act) quite young. I adopted Kaya from the Humane Society when I volunteered as a dog walker...when we saw one another, it was like each recognized the other instantly. She was on a list of dogs set to be euthanized because of lack of space and her fast becoming deemed 'unadoptable' (separation anxiety issues). But of all the dogs I've had in my life, or have met, she has definitely been the most special. In the first week after I brought her home, she earned her keep...I used to live in the top level of a triplex, and it had steps leading up to the balcony at the back, where my bedroom was. One night Kaya woke me from a sound sleep with an earsplitting "WROWROWROWROWROW!!!!!!!" I sat straight up in bed only to hear heavy footsteps fleeing rapidly down the stairs...someone had been attempting to break in. Thankfully my new furry alarm system was working perfectly.

Kaya's extremely intelligent, stubborn, and comical, and one cannot have a conversation with another human without Kaya wanting to be the center of attention. She'll bark and whine and crawl on her belly if you ignore her, and even though she hates all other dogs (thinking she's the *dog's woof*, I guess) she's best buddies with my sister's dog, Lassie. She's also been mistaken many times for a dingo; I was even stopped once on the street by an Australian tourist who was almost speechless, asking me how on earth I managed to get a dingo into Canada(!). Her bane of existence right now is Yofi, who takes great pleasure in following Kaya everywhere...just to hear her growl and then see her get grounded, I'm sure.

Kaya's one of the biggest loves of my life and one of my closest soulmates, and I don't know what I'd do without her. :)

That's exactly what happens with my dog, Goldy. lol. Kaya and Goldy look a lot alike! Goldy is part dingo. What about Kaya?

Emily

Here is Brandi she is 11-12 years old.

HPIM0012.jpg

Here is Sam, my Beagle, my Pain in the A$$. He is about 13 years old and came from people who no longer wanted him, and left him outside all the time, now i cant get him to stay out longer then it takes him to pee.

HPIM0221.jpg

This is Buzz she is about 11-12 years old we got her within 6months of getting Brandi and Sam.

HPIM0013.jpg

Oh gosh..I'm a majordoggy freak. I have four of my own, and train in agility (well, I used to for years, I'd love to get back into it) and now I have a side job of privately training people's pups for Novice - Advanced obedience. :nod

Picture of my four beasts :hearts-

35l96qv.jpg

daisyparty2.jpg

Here's my Daisy, she'll be 14 years old next month. She is an Australian Cattle Dog. My aunt gave her to me when I was twelve and she was 5 months old, she's been by my side ever since.

100_0325.jpg

Here's Yannik, my goofy boy. He'll be two years old on the 27th. He is part ACD, but mostly mutt. He's cuddly and sweet and incredibly goofy.

Yay....Speri....a bully fan :biggrin2:!
Zin...the last picture of your pup reminds me of the show "Cat-Dog" that was on Nikelodeon (sp?) years ago :p.

Latest posts

Back