does your remote control have buttons?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim1218

Reaction score
Shadow decided that she likes to gnaw the rubber buttons off the remote control. We have caught her every time, and I don't think she even cares to eat them. She chomps them off and piles them up. She just can't stand the sight of the buttons attached to the remote! It won't be long before she has us trained to keep the remote out of her reach....or it runs out of buttons, lol!

At our house you will find no remote un-turned...
Through our rabbits rigorous training we have learned to place all our remotes face down when we are done with them...

And god bless the cable company for asking no questions when we had to return the first two remotes to have them replaced...when they did finally ask what happened we just smiled and shrugged! lol:biggrin2:

Danielle:)

However, on the same topic...have you ever noticed how you never really needed to look at the buttons till they were gone?
Then suddenly became button spastic?
All of a sudden you just can't remember WHICH button was the menu? Channel vs volume?
You've used it a hundred times without thinking or looking...but now the label/button is gone...you just can't seem to operate it anymore?

:biggrin2:

Runestonez wrote:
At our house you will find no remote un-turned...
Through our rabbits rigorous training we have learned to place all our remotes face down when we are done with them...

And god bless the cable company for asking no questions when we had to return the first two remotes to have them replaced...when they did finally ask what happened we just smiled and shrugged! lol:biggrin2:

We had a dog when I was a kid who ate a few remotes, too. He even got behind the couch and chewed the cable tv cord right in half! I'd rather deal with missing buttons, lol! Other than On & Off, most of the missing buttons weren't used often.

Hmmm..something like this..that's my old remote..some little bunny chewed all the tops off..i try very hard not to leave my new one where little bunnies can reach lol

P5240096.jpg

hide the remotes,,i think its the easster bun,,i never see how its done,,yet mysteriously all the buttons disappear.//.one remote the button top was chewed off so short it was stuck pushing down-some function,,that made the tv inoperative,,i pulled out most my hair trying to figure out what went wrong.//.all my computer cords,headsets,,have all been replaced--then the key board--running across it locking up the computer....james waller

Ha ha! I forgot about the computer keyboard! Shadow has run across my laptop more than once when I was laying on the floor with her. One time she managed to render the buttons on the mouse useless. I went crazy trying to figure out how to fix it. Silly buns can be so mischievous!

I think we've done rather well. Only lost 2 buttons off1 remote (out of 4)!

Of course, now I've said that, Gus will probably remove every button from every controller in the house... :rofl:

Still training the kids to put them up, but hubby and I do rather well keeping them out of the way of little rabbit teeth! ;)

Rue

OMG I can't believe I just found the explanation to what happened to our remote control. We blamed the kids for ages although I did think it was an odd thing for them to do. In retrospect I don't understand how we never thought of the bunnies as they were in the house at the time:headsmack

All of our remote buttons are intact! One of our buns never jumps on furniture and we don't leave the remotes on the floor where he can get them.

Our new girl will jump on the couches, but I try to move the remotes out of her way when she comes up. I should probably just get in the habit of leaving them on the coffee table to keep them safe.

Ahh yes... I have a remote control that has a couple missing buttons. :p Result of one of my mixed litters getting a hold of it several years ago. Everytime I look at it, I can see the little teeth marks! :p

Lol, Sabine! :rofl:You found the crook now! The bunnies did it! :p

Emily

Latest posts

Back