Does your rabbit "walk"?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpers_Mom

Reaction score
I just looked down at Peaches and she was walking! I mean one foot after the other...and I'm talking hind legs! :shock:

I've never seen Thumper do this and it is quite cute! She looks soooo long when she does this. She is such a strange little girl. :biggrin2:

*jackie

Cute! I've never seen my buns do that... Rory rarely stands on his hind legs (unless he's doing it against a piece of furniture or wall or something) and Tallulah does it a lot, but doesn't have the most awesome sense of balance and teeters sometimes. I can't imagine she'd be successful if she tried to "walk", but I can see her trying :D Way to go, Peachy! Such an athlete! And Brody and Macey too :)

Yep, Scamp picks up his treat ball (in his teeth) and walks on his back legs. Apparently he was walking backwards yesterday though I didn't see him do it my mum did.

Tam

Bo walked all the time when we first got him. I wondered if he would ever hop!

now, sometimes even Clover will walk. She doesn't have a lot of movement in her one leg so it's really strange to see her taking "steps."

Tony was "walking" today infact. He's very scared of new things. We let him loose in the house and he was literally tippy toeing around LOL!

Back