Does your rabbit have any adorable quirk's ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mei

Reaction score
I'd love to see if so! 🤗
Yuki has this thing when I am not in our room during the day AS much, she makes herself comfy between our pillows and under our blankets and sleeps 😍🐰I've never been so grateful to have such an amazing rabbit. I love her so much 😭😭🤎🤎🤎

Attachments

• PXL_20201205_195934785.jpg
    PXL_20201205_195934785.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 14
  • PXL_20201205_151539388.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20201205_151539388.PORTRAIT.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 15
That's so adorable! Unfortunately I can't trust my boy on my bed yet because he pees all over anything soft, but fingers crossed this habit may pass once he's old enough to get fixed because I'd love to give him his bed back. For now, he only has access to my rolling chair. It's so funny when I walk in every morning at 7am and I see him sitting on the chair, staring at me like "I've been waiting for you!"

If I'm doing schoolwork, he will also jump up and nudge me to get out of the way so he can squeeze behind me and take a nap. He always ends up hogging the chair! 😂

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 12
That's so adorable! Unfortunately I can't trust my boy on my bed yet because he pees all over anything soft, but fingers crossed this habit may pass once he's old enough to get fixed because I'd love to give him his bed back. For now, he only has access to my rolling chair. It's so funny when I walk in every morning at 7am and I see him sitting on the chair, staring at me like "I've been waiting for you!"

If I'm doing schoolwork, he will also jump up and nudge me to get out of the way so he can squeeze behind me and take a nap. He always ends up hogging the chair! 😂
What a cutie! That habit will more than likely break once he's fixed:) and that's so cute! He definitely claimed that chair and you 😂😂😂

They’ve stopped doing it now, but my girls went through a phase of coming to sleep on my bed at about midnight every night. They would position themselves on opposite sides of the end of the bed though, which meant I had to pretty much sleep down the middle and not move all night 😂.

They probably got fed up with me wriggling in my sleep and decided other places in the house are more comfortable, but I still keep a fleece there for them and sometimes find them like this if I come home late from a night out 🥰

Attachments

• 4499395A-13FB-4CD0-9618-51EC01B20011.jpeg
    4499395A-13FB-4CD0-9618-51EC01B20011.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 16
They’ve stopped doing it now, but my girls went through a phase of coming to sleep on my bed at about midnight every night. They would position themselves on opposite sides of the end of the bed though, which meant I had to pretty much sleep down the middle and not move all night 😂.

They probably got fed up with me wriggling in my sleep and decided other places in the house are more comfortable, but I still keep a fleece there for them and sometimes find them like this if I come home late from a night out 🥰
Omg how cute!!!! That's seriously so funny though lol

Storm will sometimes do random zoomies and thump a solid 10 times before hopping to my bed and nudging me. I guess he's really begging for attention. Lümi will come when called when he has no distractions, and will sometimes go right ahead and give me random kisses. He is so docile and is willing to sit through a full hour, sleeping on my chest while i do my schoolwork. Maybe he understood that i was shivering from cold and decided to help me warm up. My past boy Musti had this habit that he would sometimes flop across my neck or body when i was asleep, and he would also kiss me at random. He used to lick away my tears when i cried. It was so sweet, and i miss him..

My bun will stamp her foot for a good five minutes when I turn the lights on in the morning. She's just like an angry teen not wanting to get out of bed and being upset you bothered her. She'll only do it if she was sleeping, if not she will be begging for her morning pellets.
She sounds adorably sassy 😂🥰🥰🐰🤎

Storm will sometimes do random zoomies and thump a solid 10 times before hopping to my bed and nudging me. I guess he's really begging for attention. Lümi will come when called when he has no distractions, and will sometimes go right ahead and give me random kisses. He is so docile and is willing to sit through a full hour, sleeping on my chest while i do my schoolwork. Maybe he understood that i was shivering from cold and decided to help me warm up. My past boy Musti had this habit that he would sometimes flop across my neck or body when i was asleep, and he would also kiss me at random. He used to lick away my tears when i cried. It was so sweet, and i miss him..
Awe. That's so sweet. You have a pair of wonderful rabbits 🤎 I know the feeling, im sorry for your loss. It's so hard losing an animal its even harder when you are so close to them like that. But im so glad that your 2 buns now trust and love you so much! 🤎

At my old place, Willa used to get to join me for cuddles in bed before I went to sleep. The bed was too high for her to jump up, so I'd bring a chair over for a step stool. She would spend her whole time on the bed either cuddling or desperately trying to straiten my blankets. she hated any folds in the fabric. It was so cute, she seemed to think my legs were a fold in the fabric and try to straighten the blankets. She also likes to wake me up early by stomping and dragging chew toys under my bed to remind me that 4 am is time for first breakfast.
Foxwell is quirky also, liking to lurk where I can't see him and always enjoying begging to be petted while he eats.

Harvey also likes eye contact. Reading a book or looking at your phone is unacceptable to her. if you are looking at something when she wants attention she will pull whatever you are looking at right out of your hands and toss it away. If it’s too big to toss, like an iPad, then she will block your view using her body. If she can’t block your view, like with the tv, she will poke you hard with her nose. Hard! She demands eye contact with cuddles

Harvey also likes eye contact. Reading a book or looking at your phone is unacceptable to her. if you are looking at something when she wants attention she will pull whatever you are looking at right out of your hands and toss it away. If it’s too big to toss, like an iPad, then she will block your view using her body. If she can’t block your view, like with the tv, she will poke you hard with her nose. Hard! She demands eye contact with cuddles

My boy Storm has a similar habit to Harvey. He rarely actively wants attention, but when he does, makes sure that nothing is in between us. He will dig away anything in the way, grab folders and books and then fling them away. His greatest show of "gimme attention" was when he took my laptop, grabbed it by the edge and just yeeted it out of my lap. His jaws are so strong! There's a small bite mark still there.

16085410158368375032534379912933.jpg

He's a french lop, so i was wondering how Harvey, a flemish, cannot fling away an ipad if she so desperately wanted to. Is an ipad way more slippery?

Latest posts

Back