Does your bun dream?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freeman45

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why my bun is grinding her teeth... and I might have figured it out.I figureshe is dreaming about eating a bigtasty banana!

I can't really tell if she is alseep, but she has her eyes closed, moving her ears,bobbing her head,wiggling her butt andgrinding her teeth!

Has anyone else noticed their buns sleep-eating, or wiggling around as they sleep? Could it be possible that myrabbit ismaking all that noise because she is eating in her dreams?

Yep! Sabrina is having a dream as I type. She dreams almost everyday actually! She wiggles and twitches all the way from her nose to her back feet.

Jester dreams during his afternoon nap. The first time I caught him, it scared the life out of me - he was making little whimpering noises and twitching. I thought he was ill and went over to him, and he woke up with this 'What? Where I am I ? How dare you wake me up' look on his face :confused2:. Now I'm used to it and thinks it's so cute :biggrin:

Jan

My NZ boy Willie is dreaming right now. He is making all kinds of snorting sounds. I've other rabbits flopped on their sides running and twitching and even the tongue coming out. Too funny.

Latest posts

Back