Does She Like it or Hate it?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for bringing back the memories,Carolyn. :hug:Lenci was such a special girl.

Lissa wrote:
Thank you for bringing back thememories,Carolyn. :hug:Lenci was such aspecial girl.

I was hoping and praying it wouldn't make you sad, but when you saidthat Lenci was Perfectly Innocent, I just knew that you were forgettingsome of her antics.

She'll always be watching over you, Dear Heart. I know you miss her terribly.

:rose:

-Carolyn

She was naughty, but not neeeeeeeeeeearly as naughty as Pristine is. :witch:

lol. Cookie has one of those rollyballhay holder things, and he rolls it right out of his cagewhenever it's open. I thought someone kept taking it outuntil I saw him do it.
He also waits until I fill his bowl with hay then flips it over when he's mad. Little bugger.

_________
Nadia

I have a wonderfull little stinker that has losther privilages to have a metal food bowl because of her antics,although I think i made her day today lol. But at 3 this morning Icould have sworn someone had broken into our house as there was thisgod awefull racet. Bella was playing Jail break and running her dishall over her cage. Having an absolute blast. I thought at first she wasdoing this because she was out of food, so I got up filled her dish andcame out and sat at the puter for a little while, and she started inagain...The little booger dumped her food dish and was proceeding toplay with it lol. So today I went out and bought her a straw mat toplay with and a set of babie keys, She played with these fora while then all of a sudden she decided it was time for a jail breaklol.

quinn loves his toys he plays fetch just like adog, he adores throwing them from one end of the hutch to the otherespecially the bigger heavier ones to show how strong he is

Latest posts

Back