Does my Bun not like me?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
Hi everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying summer, I know I am!

My question is concerning my bun Bandit. We have had Bandit for aboutthree months, he is a one-year-old neutered male that we adopted. Helived soley outside for the first year of his life with some humancontact but never was outside of his hutch. Once he came to live withus I let him out every night for about four hours. During this time hedid not have access to his cage, only his litter box, etc. He wouldstay in the living room with us and on occasion come up on the couchfor some treats. He was making very good progress with us. I recentlyput his cage down on the floor and he now has the option of coming andgoing from it as he pleases whenever I am home. This is most of thetime. Now he rarley comes into the living room, even at night fortreats. He usually only ventures a few feet from his cage. My questionis WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???:?Should I go back to not allowinghim access to his cage in the evening so he comes out and mingles withus or just wait it out untill he becomes comfortable with venturingfurther away from his home? Any input will be greatly appreciated!!:)

Thanks,

Fergi and Bandit's Mom

Latest posts

Back