Does anyone want their bunny drawn?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirlin-rah

Reaction score

I need to draw more, guys, I need to draw a little each day. I don't have any good pictures of my dear Harrow yet & was wondering if anyone wanted another excuse to post pictures of their bunnies! I'd happily respond with a doodle of them.

Thank you all for the interest, the lovely photos & the flattery! :hearts:

Edit:I've been silent these past few weeks due to a few issues. I'm very sorry about that, I didn't mean to leave you all hanging but I've got a pencil in my hand now ready to continue it. Please forgive me.

The list:
Kipcha, yours isn't scanning correctly so I will 'ink' in black pencil & rescan.
Hyatt101, I will draw your rabbits!
ILuvMyLilBuns, I will draw your rabbits!
HolyHandGrenade, I will draw your rabbit!
Ilovemyrabbit, I will draw your rabbit!
Spikethebunny, I will color yours!
Woahlookitsme, I will color the Juliet on the right. Also Dino with the bucket.
Tauntz, I'll remember your request! Can't wait to draw those woolies.
Katielovesleo3, I will draw your rabbit.
KaylaBun, I will draw your rabbit.

:bunnyheart

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add me & my 2 bunnies to your drawing list. Right now I don't have a working camera & only a couple of photos. Hope I can get some pix soon. About how many photos do you need per bunny to use for your drawing? Good luck with your drawing!

Certainly! I'm excited. What kind of buns do you have? That one in your icon looks like a Jersey wooly.

Number of photos is up to you! I only really need one but one's not the limit. Helps if it's an interesting pose but whatever you have is fine. Just be aware that black rabbits are tricky. If the photo looks like a black shape, there's not much I can do.

Oh, I would love pics of my buns! I have plenty of models for you to look over (14 of them in fact! lol) so you can have a pick of whoever you like! They're all under my rabbit registry on here.

Yes, I have two Jersey Wooly does. They are sisters. One is black & the other broken black which unfortunately at this time I don't have any good photos. Looks like you have some bunny volunteers to keep you busy for now & hopefully I will be able to get some good pix of Hope (broken doe) as she seems will be the best subject of the two. But I will also send a pic or two of Faith (black doe) for you to look at & judge if you think she can be drawn. Thank you for the great offer of your drawing talent! Told Faith & Hope about getting pix for drawing & they both leaped for joy! :happybunny:

Could I add Dino and Juliet to the list of your drawings. They are both rabbits that were very dear to me that have passed. I can send pictures when you are ready for some.

Heres two of dino
P1000197_zpsa15f4233.jpg

P1000187_zps17e87b15.jpg

and of Juliet.
100_0283.jpg

Juliet loved to run and in her last weeks she wasnt able to :( Sorry its so blurry.
100_0286.jpg

100_0284.jpg

Last edited:
I just finished Kipcha's, so I've a few more to go before yours but I am ready for the pictures anytime. (the sooner the better, actually) Will you please post them here when you are ready?

Sorry again to hear of Dino's death. I'll try very hard to do them both justice. I hope you feel better soon.

Kipcha! I have just finished 3 doodles each of 5 of your buns! No color, but hopefully sketches will do. I will scan them & put them in this comment later tonight! :)

Tauntz-- woolies are so flippin' cute! I didn't know they came in different colors, though, so that's neat. I'll wait patiently for the photos. ^_^

Thank you for helping me in this exercise! I'm by no means 'great' but I hope to be able to make you smile at least. Have a wonderful day with your two sweeties!

Spikethebunny! I've finished your sketches of your little adorableface. 3 purple sketches! I'll edit this post to show you this evening. I don't have access to the scanner right now.

Woahlookitsme, I've just finished your sketches. I'm satisfied with Dino's but not Juliet's so I may end up redrawing her. I'll be scanning later tonight. They're just lines, but if you want color let me know.

Sure, Hyatt, I'll be glad to draw them too! Though forgive me if it doesn't come out great... I can do the Dutch no problem but the puffball looks difficult! I will do my best.

Sure, Hyatt, I'll be glad to draw them too! Though forgive me if it doesn't come out great... I can do the Dutch no problem but the puffball looks difficult! I will do my best.

Thanks!! I can't draw at all, so whatever you do will be awesome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back